1. Cleanliness of coaches, toilets and vestibules - less said the better
2. Food - AWEFUL in capitals
3. Pantry Staff - needs immediate change or intensive training to deal with passengers
4. One can have the same food menu years on, if one is a regular traveller by this train.
5. As the train enters New Delhi Rly Stn, ragpickers start entering the coaches to collect bottles and leftovers. Many a times passengers find their luggage missing.
6. Porters (Coolies) / Taxi Drivers / Auto Rickshaw fellows all act like they have the right to fleece passengers.
7. Coaches need to be checked immediately for the passengers do not have a comfortable or smooth journey but many a times get scared due to high noise and jerks.
Same as 12001 but with few more points:
8. Train is mostly late in reaching Agra and Gwalior.
9. Journey time in both 12001 / 12002 has increased by almost 40 minutes with additional stoppages in each direction.
Suggest the train has following stoppages - Mathura (daily), Agra Cantt. (Daily), Dhaulpur (3 times a week), Morena (3 times a week laternatively with Dhaulpur), Gwalior (Daily), Jhansi (Daily) and Lalitpur (3 times a week).
10. One stop at BINA Jn. should be added 4 times a week (alternately with Lalitpur) as it now has many industries in vicinity and would be a good mode of travel for passengers.
11. It wood be a good idea to run an additional pair of Shatabdi Express on the same route but with reverse timings and following stoppages - Bhopal (Originating Station), Bina, Jhansi, Gwalior, Agra Cantt and Hazrat Nizamuddin as destination.