Unsettled PF due to wrong A/C


I had requested for withdraw of PF in 2008 (Hyderabad PF office) and during that time we just had to provide account number and not the cancelled cheque. Unfortunately i did mistake in account number details and hence my PF withdrawal request never settled. I tried to contact AP PF office but they asked me for re-authorization form. Which i filled and couriered but even after that nothing happened.
I just wanted to check if i provide PF account number details will it be possible to check if i can get the PF amount and what i should to do. more  

View all 14 comments Below 14 comments
but sir I was in bond period so how can submit form 10c through last employer. more  
dear sir I have worked Raipur C.G. in M/S JAYASWAL NECO LIMITED in bond period fir 03 yeaes from 2007 to 2008 I have alloted PF no. but unfortunately I resigned from their and break the bond period. now I want to withdraw my PF and contact PF office Raipur they said you must be give clearance from employer. what to do for that sir please give me best suggestion. thanks. more  
You did not submit Form-10C properly. now the best option is to submit afresh form--10C through your last employer. Explain the matter to RPFC personally, the matter will be resolved. more  
If know your PF office and PF Account Number, you can use the following link. Know Your Claim Status - Employees' Provident Fund Organisation www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYCS.php Please click on the following link to find the status of your claim submitted in any of the EPFO Office. Select the EPFOoffice where your account is maintained PF Account Number contants: 1st two digits = Region Name (Sate Code), like JH = Jharkhand. Next, 5 digits = Region Code, like RAN = Ranchi, Next, 7 digits = Establishment Code, Code number of your Organisation (Company) where you worked. Next = Extension - Maximum 3 Characters / Can be left blank in case no extension Next ,Your Account Number - Maximum 7 Digits Normally, all these information are available in “PAY SLIP” more  
From your version it is clear that your claim has not been lodged properly take all papers along with fresh application take it personally and discuss with the concerned person at the PF office the submit the application duly taking an acknowledgement then you start following up with the PF office every 15 days more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Epfo needs fixing by govt

      EPFO Takes 15-20 Days for PF Withdrawal Shouldn’t Take More Than 2-3 Days in 2024 Pay Compensation of ₹5000 Per Day if Withdrawals Delayed by Lazy Sarkari Babus

      By Naina Mittal
    • New EPFO rule


      By Satvik Singh
    • How to withdraw my PF amount to settle my Personal Loan

      My retirement has only 4 months. Before retirement I would like to settle my all-personal loans having @12.2 lacs. But I have only source is PF which is now accumulated more than Rs. 32 lacs. Shall...

      By V Radhakrishnan Iyer
    • Interest for FY 2022-23

      Once the Government has announced EPF interest rates, what is reason for non reflection in members pass book? Such delays also cause financial loss to members who have to do a final withdrawal...

      By Pranaya Rawat
    • EPFO rule change

      EPFO has now allowed subscribers to go beyond the pensionable salary capped at Rs 15,000 a month on which employers deduct a sum equal to 8.33% of the ‘actual basic salary’ towards pens...

      By Satvik Singh
    • EPF - Higher Pension

      Dear Respectable Members, I am not sure what guidelines OR procedures to get higher pension from EPF/EPS. I am having only News paper information, that is 6th May 2023 as last date to su...

      By Arun Kumar
    • Settled PF amount still not received thru NEFT

      ​After recent retirement, I had applied for full PF-amount-release, which was subsequently shown as settled. On the EPF Portal, it shows as - "Your Claim [ Claim Id - xxx ] has been Settled. P...

      By Indrajit Mukherjee
    • full service not reflecting while processing Form 10D on line along with verifiedscheme certificate

      Earlier I applied form 10D offline at RPFO cuddapah (AP) for pension claim on superannuation. There was no response for verification of scheme certificate for about 3yrs. Finally I could get verif...

      By K R S S Murty
    • higher pension date now May 3

      On Monday, EPFO announced that all the eligible members of the provident fund body can now opt and apply jointly with their employers for higher pensions till May 3, 2023. Earlier, the deadline for...

      By Satvik Singh


      By Satyapal Singh
    • EPFO must pay penal interest on interest

      When a payment for advance tax is made late, we have to pay a penal interest to the government. Here EPFO has delayed interest credit by 11 months. Shouldn't they be liable to...

      By Naina Mittal
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)