Unfair withdrawal of product / service purchased
1. I am an Amazon Prime member and use Amazon to purchase products
2. No doubt the product sold on Amazon are not Amazon's but 3rd party sellers, however our trust is with Amazon in giving us the best products and the best prices, we also take suggestions given by Amazon on buying additional value adds like extended warranty or complementary products assuming that Amazon would have done research on compatibility with the product sold and the sellers do not go back on the the product and features offered.
3. In the case of the laptop I had taken the additional warranty, however the same was not honored by the seller and the amount has been refunded without even asking the customer if the existing warranty offered is void if the same can be replaced by some other compatible warranty option.
4. I have written mails to the seller and have got only false promises of calls will be done, however have not received a call till now, someone randomly writing asking to pay a discounted amount to take another warranty. The responses from the seller has been very "unsatisfactory" and seems like you have partnered with them for ungainly means to demean the value of brand AMAZON.
5. Amazon's customer care team also has not been able to help me with a solution and I have spoken with them twice. Their suggestion is to purchase the warranty again for which the price has increased by Rs. 200-300 and differential amount can be refunded, when I questioned them about what will happen if the product I purchase is again not compatible and I have to follow up for the refund there has been not justification or ownership of responsibility for the same more