Hi everyone my DOB IS NOT correctly mapped by my previous employer for my UID now I am not able to link the current PF number to this UID . Kindly suggest more  

View all 7 comments Below 7 comments
Hi, In case if your DOB is wrong in previous employer record. Then this correction to be done by the previous employer only by submitting Joint Declaration from (available in the online portel format) take a printout and write your wrong and correct DOB. After this you have to sign in the bottom of the form also you have to enclose preferable aadhaar copy and your Educational certificate where in your DOB is mentioned. (Metric or school leaving certificate)as a proof for your correct DOB. This form should forward it to your ex employer for sign and submission at their PF office for correction. Thanks and Regards, GKumar more  
Hi Avinash, Please reach out your previous employer to raise the request for correction in the PF records, for that you need to provide the valid ID proof and sign on the joint declaration form to be submitted to the PF department. more  
sunmit a joint declaration. Such corrections can be carried out only by the employer. more  
Only your employer can retify the same with help of EPFO, please contact them. more  
Please check with your current employer if they can correct else you can provide a joint declaration and submit at PF office. Other way is raise a grievances with proof of DOB attached. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)