TV get into problem and no response from any one.
*****ANY SUGGESTIONS***** more
1. Keep a proper documentary record including the invoices, date of installation and by whom the period of guarantee, preferably as a soft copy also which is easier to refer to and send when required.
2. Give the details of the product while making a complaint. These days registered mobile number is used by all big companies to locate all the details.
3. Make a complaint and the complaint registration number will be received within 10 minutes on the mobile with a time frame to attend it.
4. If this message is not received write to customer care by email
5. Keep the original invoice / guarantee paper ready as the technician is required to see these.
6. If the complaint is not resolved quickly, follow up strongly. It will work. Please keep in mind that after installation, the responsibility lies with the manufacturer and not the dealer. So do not blame him.
Last October, I purchased a split AC with heat pump commonly called hot and cold. When winter set in, it could not be switched to heat mode. It was found there was a mismatch between the inner and outdoor units and both were replaced with new units. Everything done on email. Just an example how things can work out. I hope these tips would be useful to the members. more