Turmeric medcincal use

1. Treat ulcers and digestion problems: Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder in a cup of boiling water, let it cool and then drink (you can sweeten with sugar or honey).

2. To relieve problems of digestion and acidity in the stomach: Mix half a teaspoon of turmeric with 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and a 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom. Swallow after your meal.

3. To relieve a sore throat: Mix a teaspoonful of honey with a teaspoon of turmeric and swallow about 4 times a day.
A second option: mix 1/2 a teaspoon of turmeric and 1/2 a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and gurgle in the throat.

4. Treating acne: Smear a salve made of a tablespoon of milk and a bit of turmeric. It may stain your face, so best to put it on at night and wash your face well in the morning.

5. For quick healing of wounds: Make a thick mixture of turmeric with a bit of water. Smear on the wound and bandage it for at least 24 hours.

6. To treat arthritis: Boil a glass of milk with a teaspoon and a half of turmeric powder. Wait till it cools and drink.

7. To relieve asthma attacks: Mix 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of hot water and drink in small sips.

8. To stop your gums from bleeding: Massage the teeth and gums with a mixture made of equal parts turmeric powder, mustard, oil and salt. more  

View all 11 comments Below 11 comments
I give my daughter milk with haldi and it literally clears nasal congestion right away. even for me. more  

On Wednesday, 24 April, 2019, 12:10:56 am IST, Brij Gupta <support@localcirclesmail.com> wrote: more  
In my youner days, my mother used to apply hot turmeric powder and mustord oil paste on wounds. It was very effective remedy for quick healing. more  
As per my opinions Turmeric should be consumed after boiling it in Desi Ghee or milk or any fat .Because the major use full salt " CURUCUMIN" the y.ellow color is soluble in Fat only.Preference should be given with Desi Ghee or the Milk more  
These are all DADI KA NUSKHA.We have forgotten all these in the name of allopathic medicine and their advertisements. more  

Related Posts


      ,NATURAL + CHEMICAL OR ONLY CHEMICAL Look at the Video I received recently in the Whats App . And as a proof , the attached picture of 2 types of tooth paste I use , one for morning and another f...

      By Jayakumar Daniel
    • Natural Remedies and Lifestyle for Diabetes

      For someone who is 65 years of age having type 2 diabetes, how should they keep control sugar on through lifestyle, ayurveda and natural diet., kindly share. What actually really works for people.

      By Mariyam Ahmad

      These are called the PREBIOTIC FOODS that forms as food & encourage the growth and proliferation of Healthy Bacteria (Probiotic Bacteria) that is good for the Health . Probiotics are live mi...

      By Jayakumar Daniel
    • Baby Oil

      Johnson & Johnson products are becoming big question mark after their shampoos, talcum powder etc have been found to be cancer causing. Have stopped using their baby oil also. Anyone has sugge...

      By Nikita Goyal

      What are the general experiences with us . If the study attributes 56 % to over use of Electronic devices , there should also be the other 44 % to other causes that cause sleep difficulties. Can we...

      By Jayakumar Daniel

      About 10 days back there was a request for an effective decongestion of nostrils & sinual tubes. Take a look at the attachments and follow the instructions given under : Make sure to keep the ...

      By Jayakumar Daniel
    • bitter gourd *(Karela)

      Hot bitter gourd *(Karela)* can kill cancer cells! Cut 2-3 thin slices of bitter gourd n put in a glass, pour hot water, water will become alkaline (alkaline). Drink every day. For anyone, it wil...

      By Brij Gupta
    • Rheumatic Arthritis

      I am a patient of Rheumatic Arthritis since 2013 and got treatment at Institute of Spinal Injuries,Vasant Kunj,New Delhi. Due to big rush of patients, doctors are not giving proper timing to hear t...

      By T D Bhatia
    • Severe Back Pain

      I am 69 years male suffering from severe back pain. Please suggest good Ayurvedic medicine for this.

      By Mangat Ram Mani
    • Ayush

      My wife is suffering from sneezing attacks with running nose for last two weeks. no relief from anti allergic medicine.Tried steam inhalation too. Please suggest a remedy

      By Prem Bansal
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)