Traffic Advisory - World Cultural Festival
To celebrate 35 years of its services “Art of Living” is organizing “World Culture Festival” (WCF) on the 11th, 12th and 13th March of 2016 near DDA Land Yamuna Bank in between Mayur Vihar Phase-I Metro Station on Noida link Road and DND Flyway opposite ISBT Sarai Kale Khan New Delhi. The function will be inaugurated on 11th March 2016 & valedictory function will be held on 13th March, 2016. Approximately 155 countries are expected to take part in the festival and large number of foreign dignitaries and Heads of States are expected at this event. Besides this, it is estimated that approximately 2 Lacs people will gather for the event daily for which elaborate traffic arrangements have been made.
There is likelihood of slowing down and congestion of traffic on the following roads. General public is advised to avoid these roads:-
1. Ring Road : From Bhairon Road upto Ashram Chowk
2. DND Road : DND Toll Plaza from Sundial point to Noida Link Road
and Ashram to DND carriageway
3. Noida Link Road : From Chilla Check Post to Laxmi Nagar Chowk (upto Pusta Road)
4. NH-24 : From Nizamuddin Khatta (Landfill) upto Gazipur Border
HGVs/LGVs/Commercial Vehicles may be restricted on Ring Road between Wazirabad Fly-Over and Ashram Chowk between 1200 Hrs. to 2400 Hrs. on 11, 12 & 13 March 2016.
TRAFFIC DIVERSION POINTS
Depending upon the traffic situation, diversion will be in place in the following manners at the following Points:
SERIAL NO. DIVERSION POINTS ROUTE FOR DIVERTED TRAFFIC
1. RING ROAD BHAIRON ROAD T-POINT Compulsory left turn towards Rajghat.
2. MAHAMAYA FLYOVER
Compulsory diversion towards Kalindi Kunj side.
SECTOR-15 NOIDA SIDE Compulsory diversion towards DND side.
4. CHILLA CHECK-POST NOIDA LINK ROAD Compulsory U-turn or Right turn towards New Ashok Nagar
5. GAJIPUR CHOWK Compulsory Right turn towards ISBT Anand Vihar and left turn towards Kondli, Dallupura, Vasundhra area.
6. LOOP SARITA VIHAR (JASOLA SIDE) Via loop left side ,Right turn towards Kalindi Kunj and Left turn towards Okhla.
7. AKSHARDHAM FLYOVER LOOP No traffic towards Noida Link Road side. From Nijamuddin Khatta, traffic will go straight on NH-24 and no Left turn on loop towards Noida Link Road be allowed. Traffic may take Left turn towards Akshardham Mandir on NH-24 for Laxmi nagar side.
8. ASHRAM CHOWK No movement towards DND, Left turn towards Neela Gumbad and Right turn towards Okhla Mor.
9. KILOKARI RING ROAD (TOWARDS DND) Traffic to be diverted either on DND or Sarai Kalen Khan
10. SALEEMGARH BY-PASS Diversion towards Geeta Colony Bridge
11. VIKAS MARG(LAXMI NAGAR CHUNGI) No traffic towards Noida Link Road. Traffic movement allowed on Pushta Road and Vikas Marg.
12. WAZIRABAD Compulsory Left turn on Wazirabad bridge for Commercial Vehicles.
13. IN FRONT OF AKSHARDHAM TEMPLE No traffic on Noida Link Road, diversion towards NH-24 side.
1. From Badarpur/Faridabad to Kashmere Gate ISBT.
Mathura Road – Ashram – Jangpura –Sundar Nagar – Pragati Maidan – I.T.O. - B.S.Z. Marg – Delhi Gate - Raj Ghat – I.S.B.T. & vice versa.
2. From Noida to Kashmere Gate/North Delhi
Internal Road of East Delhi - New Patparganj Road (Mother Dairy Road) - T-Point Laxmi Nagar (Vikas Marg) - Geeta Colony Flyover - Shanti Van - Ring Road Bypass - Salimagarh Fort - Yamuna Bazar – I.S.B.T.
3. From Noida to South Delhi/New Delhi/West Delhi
Greater Noida Expressway – Mahamaya flyover-Kalindi Kunj- Road No 13A- Mathura Road– Modi Mill Flyover- Outer Ring Road.
4. From East Delhi to AIIMS/South Delhi
NH24 - Ghazi Pur Chowk - Road No.57 - Karkari More - Vikas Marg – I.P. Marg - Tilak Marg - C-Hexagon - Shahjahan Road - Prithvi Raj Marg - Aurobindo Marg – AIIMS
5. From Noida to Central Delhi
Internal road of East Delhi – New Patparganj Road- Y point Laxmi Nagar- Vikas Marg – I.P. Marg - Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg.
ACCESS TO THE VENUE
There are 13 Entry Gates. Gates no. 1 to 9 are situated on Ring Road, Sarai Kale Khan, & DND Flyway and Gates No.10 to 13 are situated on Noida Link Road.
I. TRAFFIC ROUTE PLANS FOR LABELLED VEHICLES
Gate No. 1 to 9 (situated on Ring Road)
People coming from Kashimiri Gate/ ISBT side:- ISBT- Rajghat – ITO – Ring Road – Sarai Kale Khan
People coming from New Delhi Railway Station side: - New Delhi Railway station – CP – Minto Road – Deen Dayal Upadhyay Road – ITO – Ring Road – Sarai Kale Khan.
People coming from Dhaula Kuan Side:- Dhaula Kuan- South Extention- Moolchand- Ashram-Sarai Kale Khan-U Turn upto DND Flyway.
People coming from Qutub Minar/ Mehrauli side: - Qutub Minar – Aurobindo Marg –Lodhi road – Barapullah Flyover –Ring road Sarai Kale Khan.
People coming from Khanpur/South Delhi:- Outer Ring road – Nehru place – Mathura road – Ashram-Sarai Kale Khan- U Turn- up to DND Flyway.
People coming from Faridabad Side: - Kalindi Kunj Bridge – DND Flyway- U-Turn - Sarai Kale Khan.
People coming from Greater Noida/ Noida Side: - DND Flyway – Sarai Kale Khan.
People coming from Ghaziabad side (NH 24):- NH 24 – Nizamuddin Bridge – Ring road – Sarai Kale Khan.
People coming from East Delhi / Laxmi Nagar Side: - Vikas Marg – ITO Bridge – Ring road – Sarai Kale Khan.
II. TRAFFIC ROUTES FOR GENERAL INVITEES
Gate no. 10, 11, 12 and 13 (situated on Noida Link Road) (Gate no. 12 for Labeled Vehicles)
People coming from Kashimiri Gate/ ISBT side”- ISBT, Geeta Colony Road, Noida Link Road.
People coming from New Delhi Railway Station side:- New Delhi Railway station – CP , Minto Road , Deen Dayal Upadhyay Road , ITO Bridge, Vikas Marg, Noida Link Road.
People coming from Dhaula Kuan Side:- Dhaula Kuan – Ring road –Ashram- DND - Noida Link road.
People coming from Qutub Minar/ Mehrauli Side: - Qutub Minar –Ring Road- Ashram –DND- Noida Link Road.
People coming from Khanpur/Sainik farm/South Delhi: - Outer Ring Road, Nehru Place, Mathura road, Kalindi Kunj Bridge, Noida Link Road.
People coming from Faridabad Side : - Mathura road, Kalindi Kunj Bridge, Noida Link Road
People coming from Greater Noida/ Noida Side:- Noida Link road
People coming from Ghaziabad side (NH 24):- NH 24,Noida Link Road,
People coming from East Delhi / Laxmi Nagar side :- Vikas Marg, Noida Link Road
Invitees with parking labels will be allowed to park their vehicles in the designated parking lots at the venue. Limited parking space for labeled vehicles is available near the gates from where the invitees will enter the venue.
No unlabeled vehicle will be allowed at the venue. No parking allowed on road side. Vehicle found parked on roads will be towed away and prosecuted.
The invitees coming to the venue are advised to use metro services. The Metro Stations near the venue are :-
1. Akshardham 3. Mayur Vihar Extn.
2. Mayur Vihar Phase-1 4. New Ashok Nagar
Instructions to the General Public
1. Avail public transport to help decongestion of roads.
2. Park your vehicles only at designated parking lots. Vehicle found parked on roads will be towed away and prosecuted.
3. Avoid roadside parking as it causes hindrance to normal flow of traffic.
4. In case any unusual/unidentified object or person is noticed in suspicious circumstances, information should be given to the Police.
5. Pedestrian must walk on footpath or service road on the Noida link road.
6. Invitees are instructed not to carry articles like arms, bags, briefcase, cameras, binoculars etc.
If the journey is unavoidable, the road users and motorists are requested to have patience, observe traffic rules & road discipline and follow directions of traffic personnel deployed for the traffic arrangements. People are requested to plan their journeys in advance to avoid any kind of inconvenience. more