the EPF COMMISSIONER is silant after know the fact

B.W.Sc.(Jr) college ,Bellaguntha,Ganjam,odisha is recovering Pf contribution , but the Ex principal N.R.N. Ayangar is kept with him PF payments from 1996 to till date at the same time he prepare the EPF voucher & other as deposit with the EPF ( conformed by the Audit report/ financial statement with the knowledge of EPF COMMISSIONER ,Berhampur,Ganjam,odisha (some evidence received by Lt No 218/20.06.2013) .till date no action in the mean time my wife passed away i has file the complaints with EPF office but no action .how i get my wifes EPF money as per the Provisions of EPF Act,1952 more  

View all 9 comments Below 9 comments
No employee is authorised to keep PF contributions of others with hims and has to be deposited with the concenred authority. First find what is the PF code allotted to the establishment. (2) Whether a separate account is allotted to your spouse.(3) also find whether Nomination details in For-2 and Personal details such as date of birth, name of spouse/father name etc in form-3 submitted. (4) When EPF voucher and other payments are prepared, find out whether the monthly returns as well as yearly returns are submitted to the EPFO regularly. In case non deposit of contirbutions with EPFO by the Principal, then you out what was the recoveries since inception with that organisation. From 16.11.1995, EPS-95 came into existence, if your spouse's demise took place after that period, you are entitled for pension also apart from return of Provident Fund. Unless the organisation submits annual returns EPFO is not in a position to do anything. In case the contgributions are not remitted to RPFC, you may approach the Regional Provident Fund Commissioner, who has jurisdiction over that organisation, with all details for initiating Enquiryt under Section 7(a) for PF Act. more  
You need to send complain to Regional P F Commissioner/ They will penalise the Dept. head? more  
Contact the finance department of your college and get full details about PF deduction and paymnt. Then submit a letter to the Principal with copy to the Central PF Commissioner, Regional PF Commissioner and a copy to HR Ministry. You will get your claim processed immediately. more  
First you take up the matter with your Principal with proper acknowledgement.Then send a registered notice to the EPF commissioner with ack due .Send a legal notice to the principal. Take up the matter with the concerned Consumer forum. Remember You have to keep all written acknowledgements. more  
you are a legal person more educated and experienced than others. A legal notice to government PF commissioner and the employer with relavent documents of your plea for release of PF and correspondances copy might solve your problem. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Withdrawl of PF

      I lost my job after May 2020. I want to withdraw my PF but I am unable to do same because my company has been liquidated n the IRP appointed by NCLT has not authorized anyone as authorize signatory...

      By Ravi Rai
    • EPFO may fund startups

      The EPFO should note that it is a custodian of the money which people who are saving for the retirement. You are not supposed to behave like a financier to fund startups.

      By Satvik Singh
    • Scheme certificate cancellation from RPFO Delhi- central

      I had submitted Scheme certificate at RPFO cuddapah at the time of submisstion of Form 10D for EPF monthly pension in the year 2017. RPFO cuddapah sent letter to RPFO Delhi-North asking cancellat...

      By K R S S Murty
    • Your EPF claim.

      Can you share your EPF Account number? (State/Organisation code number / your account no).

      By MANDALIKA Surya Narayana Sastry
    • EPF not claimed from 1996

      Sir, I was working in a pvt ltd company in 1996 with whom I have my EPF dues. How can I get my EPF now and to whom to contact to know the procedure? Thanks & Regards

      By Debabrata Nayak
    • EPFO has some fraudsters need audit

      Officers tend to form nexus with crooks to fraudulently withdraw PF money from dormant or active accounts. This case in Mumbai is concerning and I have a feeling we have hundreds of such cases acro...

      By Satvik Singh
    • Online withdrawal rejection

      I had UAN linked to Aadhaar/PAN/bank account but still online request got rejected showing same account linked to other UAN etc (my old UAN before new EPFO portal came up). God knows what can ...

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • Change in pension withdrawal rules coming

      Soon, the EPFO will allow withdrawal of pension contribution only after 2 years of exiting from your previous job. Right now, pension sum can be withdrawn after 2 months of leaving a job.

      By Satvik Singh
    • EPF policies are disincentivising honest tax payer

      PF tax rules change from April. Employee contributions to PF above ₹ 2.5 lakh p.a. will be taxed.. So anyone who earns more than ₹20.83 lakhs p.a. will attract interest on EPF contribut...

      By Satvik Singh
    • How to access my forgotten FF Account

      I don't know my PF account number. I know my PAN and don't have any info about my OF account. How do I get my money from that account?

      By Ashish Patel
    • Proposal to tax PF contribution over a certain limit is retrograde

      The 2021-22 Budget is notable for not imposing fresh taxes, but for one clause lurking in its fineprint. This is the plan to withdraw the tax exemption on the interest income earned by employees&rs...

      By Satvik Singh
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)