suggestion needed...

I have worked with ITC Maurya for almost 3 years and resigned somewhere in 1999. I have not taken PF from the organisation from more than 10 years, not sure whether am still can get PF also or not. Neither company has forwarded my details to head quarter... due to delay in the process no one takes the matter seriously.... can you please advise whether one can obtain PF from the organisation. more  

View all 29 comments Below 29 comments
Yes, You can claim the fund that has been accumulated in your PF A/c. Please contact the nearest EPF Office in Claim Settlement Section, they will guide you. Consult with your Ex-Employer (ITC Mourya), they will fill the required Forms and signed by you as well recommended by the employer in the said Forms. After that, those Forms duly filled with appropriately will be deposited with the concerned RPF office. the claim settlement deptt. will settle the claim within one month approximately from the date of submission of claim, if the forms are found in order in all respect. Please provide you Mobile No. on the TOP of the Form, it will help you know the claim status. The EPFO officials will let you know the status of your Claim. Thanks & Regards, Bismaya Bhanjan Samal. more  
U can have ur pf contribution by writing regularly to itc and retain the proof of your writing. If u feel that itc has not taken any action pl contact me along with the copies of your proof of your having written to them S C Wadhwa more  
I took some loan from the company around 3000/- and requested them to settle the same. I have already provided my clearance form to finance department to proceed.... I have been following with them on and off basis from last 4-5 years earlier they had my clearance form with them but last when I spoke to them (almost 4-5 months back) they mentioned they do not have any form with them, which means one needs to get clearance from all the departments once again.... more  
U must t apply for PF withdrawal. Just collect details like PF no, DOJ nd DOL. If u r not having all these details. U can approach to the organization, were u worked... Thanks & Regards, Gyanesh Gaurav more  
Yes u can withdraw the PF directly if u have ur PF code/account no. . But if there is a society deduction in ur organisation where you have worked than u have to go through them only. Get all the withdrawn papers signed from then to despatch the same to PF Department. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • When EPF Portal will be able to serve people online?

      EPF Work is for namesake online but practically it hardly serves to 5-10% people, otherwise of this portal of no use. It requires you to visit PF Offices despite of all documents uploaded and accep...

      By Vinod Kale
    • Recovering EPF Payment grievance

      I have EPF payment due for my service as on Dec2019, due to certain personal reasons I could not take up further employment and I attempted to get back the payment due to me in December 2012 but th...

      By Nishith Kumar Mukherjee


      By Satyapal Singh
    • Withdrawl of PF

      I lost my job after May 2020. I want to withdraw my PF but I am unable to do same because my company has been liquidated n the IRP appointed by NCLT has not authorized anyone as authorize signatory...

      By Ravi Rai
    • EPFO may fund startups

      The EPFO should note that it is a custodian of the money which people who are saving for the retirement. You are not supposed to behave like a financier to fund startups.

      By Satvik Singh
    • Scheme certificate cancellation from RPFO Delhi- central

      I had submitted Scheme certificate at RPFO cuddapah at the time of submisstion of Form 10D for EPF monthly pension in the year 2017. RPFO cuddapah sent letter to RPFO Delhi-North asking cancellat...

      By K R S S Murty
    • Your EPF claim.

      Can you share your EPF Account number? (State/Organisation code number / your account no).

      By MANDALIKA Surya Narayana Sastry
    • EPF not claimed from 1996

      Sir, I was working in a pvt ltd company in 1996 with whom I have my EPF dues. How can I get my EPF now and to whom to contact to know the procedure? Thanks & Regards

      By Debabrata Nayak
    • EPFO has some fraudsters need audit

      Officers tend to form nexus with crooks to fraudulently withdraw PF money from dormant or active accounts. This case in Mumbai is concerning and I have a feeling we have hundreds of such cases acro...

      By Satvik Singh
    • Online withdrawal rejection

      I had UAN linked to Aadhaar/PAN/bank account but still online request got rejected showing same account linked to other UAN etc (my old UAN before new EPFO portal came up). God knows what can ...

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • Change in pension withdrawal rules coming

      Soon, the EPFO will allow withdrawal of pension contribution only after 2 years of exiting from your previous job. Right now, pension sum can be withdrawn after 2 months of leaving a job.

      By Satvik Singh
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)