Some healthy foods
2. Curry leaves help in improving eye sight including prevention of cataract.
3. Butter milk is rich in lactic acid bacterial which helps in improving the general immunity of the body.
4. Carrots help in preventing infections and therefore can be used for body cuts either in shredded raw form or in boiled and mashed form.
5. Consuming sesame seeds inhibits the proliferation of wide range of cancer cells in the body.
6. Okra facilitates propagation of good bacterial referred to as probiotics which helps in biosynthesis of vitamin B complex.
6. Pumpkin seeds are rich in tryptophan, which helps in fighting mental depression. more