Samsung sacrifices quality/service after its Leaders, Chairman charged, arrested, convicted, jailed.
On 13/09/20, Samsung India/Korea were charged with:
1. Manufacturing/selling product of bad quality…
2. Utmost inefficiency and bad practices…
3. Making blatantly false and wrongful statements…
4. Creating sudden and false reasons to charge an atrociously high sum…
5. Inability to resolve for more than ONE YEAR…
6. Refusing request for an independent inspection...
7. Abandoning Samsung’s philosophy…
Being directly charged with misdeeds, Samsung Korea/India responded on 5/10/20, avoiding reference to its failures, revealing its duplicity and dodging uncomfortable questions.
Where there is smoke, there is fire. In the case of SAMSUNG, there are many conflagrations as these fires also involve Leaders of Samsung incl. its Chairman at the top. Unfortunately it forces Samsung to sacrifice quality, abandon trust and ditch fair-play.
Read below and you will agree that Samsung’s fire is real and whilst ravaging uncountable innocent people, it scorches all.
Assuming Samsung really does not care anymore about its once impeccable faultless service and is satisfied by disgorging falsehoods and practicing deceit, even when HO # Korea intervenes and Samsung @ India ignores, it assumes the ostrich behavior….
THIS IS SAMSUNG!
1. Samsung quietly accepts that its vaunted expensive Galaxy N5 “Smart”phone is built to give trouble-free service only for three years, forcing user to invest in a newer Samsung model to which data is easily transferable.
2. Samsung ignores its own findings that the Samsung device was perfect but blaming Airtel’s SIM card, blatantly ignoring known fact that same Airtel SIM card worked perfectly well in its competitor’s Smartphones. This aggravation was attempted by Samsung about 5 separate times in effort to squander time.
3. On finding no other excuse, Samsung even though it was advised refused to have an independent organization give its report on why Samsung mobile was not performing. Can you imagine this is what Samsung wrote as late as on 24th Feb 2020 that “Device is working perfectly, not our fault” !!!
4. In March 2020 after Covid notice was issued Samsung suddenly declared that INR 27711 must be paid to get its device to work.
5. In June 2020, when return of product was desired (as its unacceptable demand was refused), Samsung reported that device was taken back from its custody, which was blatantly false. After it was proved to Samsung that it did have custody, it 1st said it may be lost but later accepted that the device was with it.
It is exposed that Samsung prefers to avoid answering factual allegations even when issues are real esp. issues of its Quality.
Yes, regrettably, THIS is Samsung and customers are warned against such malpractices. All of us may recall Father of our Nation, Mahatma Gandhi said “Silence becomes cowardice when occasion demands speaking out the whole truth and acting accordingly.”
Thank you for reading (if you did). more
I have bill, warranty card everything but Samsung is not willing to change my handsfree.
I have been writing them on mail and even tweeted to their MD and CEO but it seems that these guys are jut to loot people's money. more