*S U G A R* I S *P O I S O N*
1. First factory to manufacture sugar was established by the British in 1866.
2. Indians used to eat jaggery before this and seldom used to fall sick.
3. To make sugar, sulphur is used, which is used in making fire crackers.
Sulphur is an element that, once it enters the body, it cannot be excreted from our body.
4. Sugar increases cholesterol which is the main reason for heart attack.Sugar increases the weight of the body and thus we become fat.
5. Sugar increases Blood Pressure. It is also the reason for Brain damaging clots.
6. The sweetness in sugar is that of Sucrose, and this cannot be digested by human beings.
7. To make sugar, 23 harmful ingredients / chemicals are used.
Sugar is one of main reasons for getting diabetes.
Sugar is the reason for burning in stomach.
Sugar increases the level of Triglycerides in body.
Sugar is the main reason for causing Paralysis.
Instead of sugar use jaggery.
Sugars: (white refined, unrefined, brown, unprocessed cane)
Historically, bone char (cow bones) was often used in sugar refining as a decolorising and deashing agent, particularly in cane sugar as this contains more colored impurities. It has largely fallen out of use, particularly in the US and Europe, mainly for economic reasons but also due to the concerns of vegetarians and vegans, as well as various religious groups.
Bone char possesses a low decoloration capacity and must be used in large quantities, however, it is also able to remove various inorganic impurities; most importantly sulfates and the ions of magnesium and calcium. The removal of these is beneficial, as it reduces the level of scaling later in the refining process, when the sugar solution is concentrated. Modern alternatives to bone char include activated carbon and ion-exchange resins. more