RESPONSE FROM CONSUMER AFFAIRS MINISTRY BANG ON THE HEAD :
The Minister also has said that there will be new rules and standards by BIS to control the sub standard Chines products that flood India . China has gone to the extent of even exporting Lord Ganesa and Diwali Lights to India , making our Entrepreneurs Complacent & helpless . What about even Kites , Toys , Wide Range of Electronic items . We hopefully expect our Entrepreneurs to work just a bit hard initially with able support from GOI to replace these Imports through Make in India products .
The whole operations will not be Smooth as there will be quite a few Black Sheep and Profiteers and Smugglers within India with nexus from Nepal .
* BUT THE KKEY IS WITH US THE CONSUMER TO AVOID BUYING GOODS FROM CHINA THOUGH CHEAP AND COLOURFUL,
* GOI SHHOULD FULLY SUPPORT THE INDIGENOUS PRODUCTION SO THAT WE DON’T DEPEND EVEN ON A PIN FROM CHINA ,
* BIS SHOULD BE ALERT AND AWAKE TO ENFORCE STANDARDS ON THE CHINESE GOODS,
* BE VIGILANT AT THE POROUS INDO NEPALESE BORDER WHICH SERVES AS A CONDUIT FOR CHINESE SMUGGLED GOODS,
* FINALLY BE ALERT PARTICULARLY ON THE CHINESE PRODUCTS THAT BEAR INDIAAN MANUFACTURED LABELS OR CHANNELED THROUGH SOME OTHER NATION .
- Jai Hind more
National Anti-profiteering Authority starts consumer helpline to file GST profiteering complaints - The Economic Times
All the guidelines are available here .
You must have all documents relating to the payments and descriptions for payments . The dates .
You can even create a resource post kn the circle and give details . Ic you seek help ,lawyers in the circle will offer help .
All the best madam , I am also a senior citizen participating with my comments and ideas . more
The other one is: "What has the Indian industry been doing all these years....slumbering?
China is not to blame here, it's our own indigenous industry and the government. more