Reg. my PF withdrawal

I have sent my PF claim form to epfo south Delhi dwrika office twice but they are denied to not received my claim form yet. I am checked with courier company very much delivered my claim both time, Also I have provided POD. But no response from epfo south Delhi dwrika.
Please suggest. more  

View all 13 comments Below 13 comments
Send your claim through Speedpost only and keep copy and receipt records. Send one more reminder to commissioner EPF of same office. If do not get response file case in consumer forum. they will do the work. This is the only language they learn in such cases. more  
hi You should have known we live in the country named as India where government jobs are taken for granted . it is suggested that you go to dwarika office in person and take acknowledgement. This is the surest way and do meet the officers as well and explain them the issue. more  
You should submit the PF withdrawal claim through the employer.The computer generated id of the PF office should be taken to track the claim. more  
You should write to grieances cell on with your supporting documents. You can check with site in check my claim. hopefully you must have sent your form 19 duly attested by your employer. more  
Please sent through past / previous employer.....their signature required in the form.... On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 19:04:02 +0530 "Sarfaraz Khan" wrote > more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)