REDUCING BELLY FAT.
• Stay off from white rice. Replace white rice with various wheat products. Include brown rice, brown bread, whole grains, oats and quinoa in your diet.
• Avoid sugary substances. Stay away from sweets, sweetened drinks and foods rich in oil. Consuming these foods can increase body fat around various areas of your body like abdomen and thighs.
• Drink plenty of water. If you want to get rid of your belly, then drink sufficient amount of water every day. Drinking water, after regular intervals will help to boost your metabolism and remove toxins from your body.
• Eat raw garlic. Chew two to three cloves of garlic every morning, and drink a glass of lemon water after that. This treatment will double up your weight loss process and make your blood circulation smooth in your body.
• Avoid non-veg food. To eliminate belly fat, it is recommended that one should avoid non-vegetarian food as far as possible.
• Load up on fruits and vegetables. Eat a bowl of fruits daily in the morning and evening. This will fill you up with many antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
• Spice up your cooking. Use spices like cinnamon, ginger and black pepper in your cooking. These spices are loaded with health benefits. They help to improve your insulin resistance and reduce levels of sugar in your blood.