Are vaccines safe and effective?
1. There is no public AEFI (Adverse Events Following Immunization) data. There is no record of AEFI that public can scrutinize.
2. Censorship on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc., for anybody wanting to bring AEFI to light.
3. The claim that there is "no treatment" and vaccines are the only way. Media houses have even started calling them "life saving vaccines".
4. Vaccination centers are not informing people on the contents and possible adverse events of vaccines. As per their logic, the fact that somebody came asking for a vaccine goes to prove his informed consent.
"Nature" has published a paper as recently as 26th October, 2021, titled "Comprehensive investigations revealed consistent pathophysiological alterations after vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines". Those interested can access the paper here: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-021-00329-3#Fig2
The paper is highly technical and not meant for lay persons. Hereby summarizing a few points (actually, quoting directly) from the paper:
1. The title of the paper itself is a CLEAR WARNING SIGNAL.
2. In the abstract, the authors recommend "...additional caution when vaccinating people with pre-existing clinical conditions, including diabetes, electrolyte imbalances, renal dysfunction, and coagulation disorders".
3. "The manner in which vaccination would mimic an infection has not been fully evaluated."
4. "By day 90, IgG positivity also reduced to 50%, indicating antibody production did not sustain for a long time."
5. ....."This might suggest that in the short-term (1 month) after vaccination, a person’s immune system is in a non-privileged state, and may require more protection."
6. "To our surprise, quite consistent increases in HbA1c levels were observed in healthy volunteers, .... Previous work has demonstrated that diabetic patients with uncontrolled blood glucose levels are more prone to develop severe forms of COVID-19."
7. "Serum potassium levels decreased significantly by days 28, 42, and 90 post the 1st inoculation, with one sample below the lower normal limit at day 42 (Fig. 2d, left panel). Similarly, serum sodium levels also decreased following vaccination (Fig. 2d, right panel), indicative of vaccine influences on electrolyte balance."
1. Show this paper to your Physician and seek his sincere suggestion if you are in need of vaccination, and if your current state of health allows you to withstand any of the above. Ask your physician if any of the vaccine contents poses any risk to you due to allergies or similar conditions.
2. Evaluate available treatment options. Talk to doctors, both who follow the WHO/AIIMS protocol and those who do NOT follow the same.
3. After gaining sufficient insights, take your own informed decision on the risk vs benefits of vaccine. more
1. Democracy thrives on diversity, debate and competition. When these are scuttled, you get a Dictatorship!!
2. Science thrives on Challenge. The moment a scientist proposes a Theory, he should be ready to defend it all his life and at no point in time can he be unwelcome to a challenge. Else, Science turns into Superstition!!
As a fellow citizen, I would request you to reflect on the above points.
Next, coming to your point of vaccines helping to reduce the infection, on what basis are you saying this? Research and Data lead us to a different conclusion: That Vaccines had NO impact.
Please read this report:
"Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 Countries and 2947 counties in the United States"
As you may see the research covered 68 different Countries and all the 2947 Counties in USA.
What could be the reason to discount data from all over the world, including our own? more
For those who do not have technical background in this field, may check OpenVAERS, here: https://openvaers.com/
"I am of the view that the spread of the virus is contained mainly with the vaccine. So let's not spread your view lest vaccine hesitancy level will go up." A couple of observations on your remark:
1. On what basis are you privileging your view over my view? :-) Note that I have NOT presented any of my views at all. I have quoted a research paper, straight forward QUOTATION. You are free to read the research paper yourself.
2. What is the basis for your view that the spread of the virus is contained by vaccine? Is there any such research paper? I never found any such paper/data, please share if you have any. NOTE: Please do not share news paper reports and statements of politicians / bureocrats. more
Quoting from the report: "The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined, especially considering the Delta (B.1.617.2) variant and the likelihood of future variants. Other pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions may need to be put in place alongside increasing vaccination rates. Such course correction, especially with regards to the policy narrative, becomes paramount with emerging scientific evidence on real world effectiveness of the vaccines." more
With regard to medicines for regular ailments, they have been around for decades. They do print the composition, contraindications and adverse effects. Doctor is duty bound to clarify on the contraindications and adverse effects.
It is up to each individual if they want to take an informed decision or not. No mandates here :-) more