Protect yourself from #DelhiSmog
1) Use N95/ N99 face masks. These are available in medical stores and are priced between Rs. 100 - 200. Use plain masks in case you can't find these.
2) In case your eyes are burning, wash frequently with cold water and use artificial lubricants, such as Refresh tears.
3) Avoid walks/ exercise out in the open. Gyms/ closed spaces are alright. Stay indoors as much as possible.
4) Drink lots of water to flush out toxins from your system.
5) Consumption of Aloe Vera Juice, Triphala powder, jaggery and Chyawanprash is recommended. Helps in detoxification.
6) Suffocation can be helped through inhalation of vapours from tea. Use a tea bag in a steamer and inhale it.
7) Avoid using air freshners indoor.
8) Open the doors/windows for ventilation only in the afternoon. Mornings and evenings are toxic these days.
Stay safe. I hope this gets better soon. more