Procedure to Change the DOB

What is the procedure to the change the year in my DOB. I have given the correct DOB but in the portal the date and month is correct but the year is not correct.
How to change in the portal. Do I have to contact my present office or the regional PF office to change the year in my DOB or is there is any provision to change it online.
Please g more  

View all 7 comments Below 7 comments
Submit a joint declaration form for correcting the details available in the portal. Which is available at all epfo offices. Fill the particulars which require correction and attach valid proof such as copy of PAN/AADHAR/PASS PORT ETC. and get it duly signed both- by self and by the employer under whose organisation the PF a/c is held and file with EPFO. it takes few days for updating the records at EPFO more  
The easy way to ask your present employer to update but if took much time please raise a grievances in for current EPFO and attach the scan copy of proof of DOB may be school certificate. It will be updated. more  
as per best of my knowledge cannot do correction, but saver side please inform to RPFC and keep the ACk. for your record. It will not hamper your Withdrawal but may create problem at the time of Transfer of EPf from one to another Employer (in case of online process.) more  
DOB can be corrected subject to submission of valid documents,i,e, educational certificates (date of birth must be clearlymentioned in the certificate). You can submit the scan copy ofdocuments to your Respective Regional PF Office through ane-mail and it must be verified & authorised by your employer.You can also submit copy of PAN, AADHAR & VOTER ID insupport of the same alongwith Educational Certificate. On the other hand, you can send the hard copy of documents through your employer for submitting the same to PF Office and obtain an acknowledgement of the letter submitted to PFOffice by your employerfor future reference. Don't forget to mention your mobile no., so that once the updation complete, you will receive the message. Regards. On Wednesday, 12 October 2016 3:46 PM, Ketharinath V S wrote: more  
Only your present employer can ask for the change to RPFC, ask them to write to concern regional of offfice alongwith your supporting documents. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)