Problem in Online PF withdrawal due to PAN card linkage issue

Hi All
My Aadhar card and Pan card is not getting linked on EPFO sites with msg " Pan verification failed. (Name against UAN does not match with the NAME in Income Tax Department)". Due to this error , i am not able to claim online PF withdrawal. What should i do in this case more  

View all 14 comments Below 14 comments
It is very clear that due to name mis-match across has created this issue. Citizens must realise this and correct their name across all registers and cards to avoid this confusion and rejection. If your data is correct and same across area, then the claim settlement will be smooth and faster. more  
Mr.Sachin Shah,

You can change your name in UAN by co ordination with your employer. It is not a big issue.

Thank you.

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 08:21:39 +0530 "Sachin Shah" wrote
> more  
I have done online claim, 3 times and all the times claim got rejected, i registered my grievance online and they suggested me to do submit claim papers online thru employer, i have sent all the papers to employer, but employer asking me claim online and submit form 15G, which is not hapeening, what should i do now more  
Name in Aadhar Card should match with PF data and it doesn't matter if your PAN will not match with your name in PF. If your service is less than Five years and withdrawal amount is more than Rs. 50,000/- and if you intend to go for online claim, you need to submit Form 15G and PAN Card to the RPFC Office in online. They will accept and settle your claim. Other way is to submit claim Form No.19 manually through the employer. This will help you. I am attaching a screen shot to help you. more  
Changing name in Aadhar can be very easily done online. Also name correction in PAN can be done online as well as offline at any PAN facilitation center (check online the list of PAN facilitation centers). After getting the name corrected and linking on PF site, online PF withdrawal is very easy. I have done online PF withdrawals and it takes 15 days for the amount to get credit in your account. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • PF account tenure to continue getting interest

      I would like to know as to for how many years you can keep your PF account open and still get interest on the same. Is there any time limit after which you stop getting interest once your contribut...

      By Deepak Shara
    • 8.65 pct interest or epf last year.

      The government has approved 8.65 percent interest rate on employees provident fund for 2018-19, which will now be credited into the accounts. Earlier it was 8.55%

      By Radhika Maheshwari
    • EPF refund

      EPF does't provide for refund during service. One can take loan for certain purposes within rules. After leaving service and not getting employment for some prescribed period one can get refund but...

      By Vijay Agarwal
    • PF withdrawl

      I have completed 4 years of service between 2004- 2008 Where of was deducted I would like to withdraw my EPF how do I proceed. The co is in Indore and I stay in Bangalore please help

      By Krishnamurthy BG
    • PF Withdraw rejected

      I have completed total 6 year of service, and in my current organisation, it is only 5 months. Now i have to withdraw PF for New House purcase, But my request got rejected stated that 'Insufficient...

      By Ravi Anand
    • Interest on EPF

      It is manipulation by EPF organisation to reduce interest liability and inflate surplus & rate of interest to make political gain. It ultimately amounts to fraud on members. To remove this disc...

      By Vijay Agarwal
    • EPF Issue

      I am working since Feb'2010 but in my PF account, amount is not reflecting correctly. Kindly help.

      By ARPIT KK
    • Administrative authorities new communication Funda

      It is now having only one way communication. Only make announcements of there own for publicity only. They don't have time to see mail and answer to subscribers problem so keep mum, a best policy f...

      By Vijay Agarwal
    • Epfo negligence

      Epfo has nothing to do with employee.onky schemes are there.i have written so many times to PF office vashi,Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, but no response .thing is that at the age of 60 yrs,in my new ser...

      By Satyapal Singh
    • Why EPFO does not control fraud organisation.

      Hi, all I was working with an organisation in cyber hub (Gurugram). The organisation I was working for did not deposit my PF properly missing out employers share almost completely and employee shar...

      By Krishana Singh
    • PF withdrawal

      I am trying to withdraw my PF, I got married my name got changed in aadhar card too. I shared joint declaration letter, marriage certificate, aadhar card to my employer. They have shared it to Band...

      By Jasleen Sharma
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)