PF Withdrawal

I was working with a public limited company. There was a change in management they wanted me to resign. I have taken a stand that I will not resign and if they wanted they can terminate my services .They terminated my services giving one month salary and foregoing all my salary related loans and advances.

I got employed with another company and when I asked for PF transfer they hesitated to sign the application stating that the loans are outstanding for which the company has given guarantee and the company has settled the loan .They wanted to give a request authorizing them to recover the amount so paid by them from PF proceeds.

Now I am retired. Can I get the old PF withdrawn more  

View all 17 comments Below 17 comments
This is as per ur statement that they have cleared ur loan and all the recoveries are been made at the time of settlement from ur PF account and others account too. U may clear from the loan department and get verified whether ur loan has been cleared or not if it is cleared than no question of getting the PF amount back. more  
EPF contributions are transferred from one RPFC to another RPFC. Hence no question of recovery. People dealing with EPF in your present employment are not conversant with EPF & MP Act, 1952. Foremost is that one should be morally bound to liquidate all his loans and advances. From your post, it appears you are not willing/not interested to repay the loans and advance, which is not ethical. First correct yourself and automatically everything will be fine. If you express your intention for not willing to liquidate the due payable will not appreciated. more  
Signature from ex employer is required for identification purpose and if you produce recognised mode of id like Photo copy of Passport or Aadhar Card or Permanent Account No.Card it is enough. If you have joined other job, the signature of new employer on Form 13 is sufficient. In form it is mentioned. It is your moral duty to repay loan or advances and settle with the Company. J.N.Thakkar more  
Dear Sir, Loans and advances given are from Company side, which they have to get back from employees, but the remittance of PF is maintained generally through EPF department and which is refunded only into the concern employee's account only. So no one can adjust that, you try to settle the loans, which you have taken & if it is due and directly submit your claims to PF department through filling up form 10C, 19 or if you wish to get it transfer, it can now be through online through your current employer. If nothing works put an online complaint. more  
You can simply raise the grevince i am sure you will get 100% support from them. trust me and raise the Public grevince regarding your PF issue. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • When EPF Portal will be able to serve people online?

      EPF Work is for namesake online but practically it hardly serves to 5-10% people, otherwise of this portal of no use. It requires you to visit PF Offices despite of all documents uploaded and accep...

      By Vinod Kale
    • Recovering EPF Payment grievance

      I have EPF payment due for my service as on Dec2019, due to certain personal reasons I could not take up further employment and I attempted to get back the payment due to me in December 2012 but th...

      By Nishith Kumar Mukherjee


      By Satyapal Singh
    • Withdrawl of PF

      I lost my job after May 2020. I want to withdraw my PF but I am unable to do same because my company has been liquidated n the IRP appointed by NCLT has not authorized anyone as authorize signatory...

      By Ravi Rai
    • EPFO may fund startups

      The EPFO should note that it is a custodian of the money which people who are saving for the retirement. You are not supposed to behave like a financier to fund startups.

      By Satvik Singh
    • Scheme certificate cancellation from RPFO Delhi- central

      I had submitted Scheme certificate at RPFO cuddapah at the time of submisstion of Form 10D for EPF monthly pension in the year 2017. RPFO cuddapah sent letter to RPFO Delhi-North asking cancellat...

      By K R S S Murty
    • Your EPF claim.

      Can you share your EPF Account number? (State/Organisation code number / your account no).

      By MANDALIKA Surya Narayana Sastry
    • EPF not claimed from 1996

      Sir, I was working in a pvt ltd company in 1996 with whom I have my EPF dues. How can I get my EPF now and to whom to contact to know the procedure? Thanks & Regards

      By Debabrata Nayak
    • EPFO has some fraudsters need audit

      Officers tend to form nexus with crooks to fraudulently withdraw PF money from dormant or active accounts. This case in Mumbai is concerning and I have a feeling we have hundreds of such cases acro...

      By Satvik Singh
    • Online withdrawal rejection

      I had UAN linked to Aadhaar/PAN/bank account but still online request got rejected showing same account linked to other UAN etc (my old UAN before new EPFO portal came up). God knows what can ...

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • Change in pension withdrawal rules coming

      Soon, the EPFO will allow withdrawal of pension contribution only after 2 years of exiting from your previous job. Right now, pension sum can be withdrawn after 2 months of leaving a job.

      By Satvik Singh
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)