PF Withdrawal

I had worked with an organization for 2 years. During that period my PF was deducted from my salary.
The recent organization I have joined gives me a consolidated salary and does not deduct PF. Hence, I decided to withdraw my PF amount.
I had done KYC for my AADHAR and Bank account. However, my PAN could not be verified since there is an issue with my name in the Income Tax Database and the one in the EPF account. Note, the name on my PAN card is same as my name in the EPF account.
Since, I don't want to spend a lot of time trying to change my name in the IT database, please let me know if its possible to submit a claim online for withdrawal without PAN verified. I am ready to pay tax on this PF amount.
Hoping to get a quick answer.

Shubhayan more  

use aadhar details only including bank account. more  
Name should be same in Aadhar, PAN card and Bank account. It doesn't take much time, if you want to it online. more  
Gautam - My name is same in AAdhar , PAN Card and Bank account. Somehow the name in the Income Tax database is not same with my PAN Card. I have checked with Income Tax department online, and, they have mentioned that my PAN Card is active but name mismatch in the IT database and PAN Card. How this happened I don't know??
Now EPFO is matching the name with the IT database, which, due to this mismatch is throwing an error when I try to verify PAN as KYC. And, without PAN details I am not able to withdraw my PF amount online. more  
YOu can contact directly your area Reg .P.F. office .They will help you, other wise they will deduct TDs from your P.F Amount. Also send Form 15G by post to your pf office. PAn card site for PF is not working now . more  
Hi Sitaram,
Please let me know how I can contact Reg. PF office? All I know its at Hyderabad from my salary statement, but, I do not have any other contact details.
Any help in this matter would be helpful. I had been behind this PF withdrawal task for more than 3 months.
Thanks in advance,
Shubhayan more  
It should not be a problem more  
Hopefully u have UAN to withdraw PF. more  
Hi Gargi,
I do have UAN. My problem is that on the EPFO portal, my PAN card is not getting verified due to a name mismatch with the Income Tax Database and EPFO site. Please note that my PAN card has the correct name which is same as the on in the EPFO site.
Now, when I try to submit online without PAN verification, the site asks for confirmation whether its fine to deduct TDS. I say "OK" (press OK/YES button), and, the rest of the information is filled up and submitted by me.
However, the claim is rejected by the PF Office ; the reason being "PL SUBMIT PANCARD AND FORM 15G FOR NON DEDUCTION OF TDS/K". So, even after specifying that its OK to deduct tax the PF office is rejecting my claim.
Please suggest how to proceed further and withdraw this PF amount. I had been behind this PF withdrawal task for more than 3 months to no avail. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Shubhayan. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • EPF Online transfer claim

      I had requested online for Claim Transfer and received message from EPFO saying its approved and amount will be credited soon but even after 40 Days , it's not transferred to current PF account.My ...

      By Gourav Anand
    • Shared this from Tax, Investments and Retirement

      most of the middle class people retired from private sector have been getting a megre EPS pension anything between Rs.1000 & 2000 per month. This is without any increase for more than last 20 y...

      By Nagendra Rao Galla
    • Covid19 relief measures attached

      Government to pay the EPF contribution for the next 3 months for establishments with upto 100 employees 75% or 3 month's non-refundable advance allowed from EPFs

      By Satvik Singh
    • EPS pension

      how much pension I could get under eps-95 scheme per month if I volunteer retire at the age of 54year ,my joing date of service is 1990 January.and length of service is 30.5 years with a basic sale...

    • PPF account extention

      Can anybody guide me about the procedure of SBI PPF account extension from remote location (you are not in the city where the PPF account is running). Visiting the place just because of physic...

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • Option for reduction of EPF contribution - Dangerous

      Seen in newspapers, HR circles that an option will be provided to employee to reduce his contribution, but Employer share will remain same. Why this? It is claimed more take home compensation for e...

      By SN Sitaram
    • EPF interest is always lower than the declared percentage- check it

      Have you ever checked your EPF interest amount credited with calculation? There are thousands of blogs regarding declared interest rate etc but it never gives a proper calculation procedure to chec...

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • PF withdrawal

      Chances are low now for fraud as you will be linking Aadhar, PAN , bank account etc., to the UAN. Probably it is wise to withdraw at the end of three years as it can fetch fairly good interest ti...

    • Interest on EPF

      Its going to be 3 years since you left. You have't withdrawn so far, must be some plan. f you have any plan to join some service, its ok, otherwise there is no point of retaining the balance in fun...

      By Vijay Agarwal
    • Duration of interest on EPF balance after quitting job .

      I resigned from my company at the age of 48 yrs after 28 years (May1989 to Jan 2017) of service, hence contribution to my epf account stopped. Pl inform that how long will the balance in my e...

      By Sanjay Tikoo
    • EPS certificate

      Friends,I need suggestion regarding my EPS certificate received from EPFO. I have worked in a trust for 2 years 10 months and after that joined another company which does not contribute to EPS.

      By Anuradha Bhatta
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)