PF Withdraw rejected

I have completed total 6 year of service, and in my current organisation, it is only 5 months. Now i have to withdraw PF for New House purcase, But my request got rejected stated that 'Insufficient service'. Can somebody help me on thsi. more  

View all 26 comments Below 26 comments
When you change employment,, you are required to inform your current employer to get the PF amount from your old PF Account transferred to new PF account created by your current employer. This can be easily done online using your UAN. To facilitate the same, your current PF account must be updated with your personal details including uploading of your photo online. You can do this by logging into epf website (UAN Member portal). Username would be your UAN and password you can reset if your mobile no. is linked. Elso, request your current employer (HR person) to help. Once this is done, you can request for permanent withdrawal online yourself in a matter of minute. Best wishes. more  
Dear sir
Please call meMy contact no is 8521495385,

RegardsRahul SinghMob no 9661170692
From: "Ravi Anand"
Sent:Wed, 18 Sep 2019 11:37:37 +0530
Subject: "PF Withdraw rejected" more  
You can withdraw PF only in 2 instances
1. No employment - If you are unemployed for more than 2 months after leaving the previous job then you can file for EPF claim through the last employer.
2. You have attained retirement age (58 years).

Since you have switched jobs (and are currently employed) the only option is to transfer your old PF accumulated amount to the new PF account. Please provide the old PF account number to your HR of the current employer and they will do the needful. Alternatively if you have your UAN number then you can do so online yourself.

However you can apply online for a partial withdrawal from your merged PF account (both the companies) subject to the term and conditions on the EPF site. more  
Withdrawal is permitted in case of NO EMPLOYMENT further. Continuity is maintained after switching from one employer to other if you opt for transfer of previous account. You may proceed with the advices extended by David Kumar and Dinesh Basandra. more  
Have you transferred your previous PF to existing one
If not do it, then apply for partial withdraw of amount equal to employee contribution more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • EPF Online transfer claim

      I had requested online for Claim Transfer and received message from EPFO saying its approved and amount will be credited soon but even after 40 Days , it's not transferred to current PF account.My ...

      By Gourav Anand
    • Shared this from Tax, Investments and Retirement

      most of the middle class people retired from private sector have been getting a megre EPS pension anything between Rs.1000 & 2000 per month. This is without any increase for more than last 20 y...

      By Nagendra Rao Galla
    • Covid19 relief measures attached

      Government to pay the EPF contribution for the next 3 months for establishments with upto 100 employees 75% or 3 month's non-refundable advance allowed from EPFs

      By Satvik Singh
    • EPS pension

      how much pension I could get under eps-95 scheme per month if I volunteer retire at the age of 54year ,my joing date of service is 1990 January.and length of service is 30.5 years with a basic sale...

    • PPF account extention

      Can anybody guide me about the procedure of SBI PPF account extension from remote location (you are not in the city where the PPF account is running). Visiting the place just because of physic...

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • Option for reduction of EPF contribution - Dangerous

      Seen in newspapers, HR circles that an option will be provided to employee to reduce his contribution, but Employer share will remain same. Why this? It is claimed more take home compensation for e...

      By SN Sitaram
    • EPF interest is always lower than the declared percentage- check it

      Have you ever checked your EPF interest amount credited with calculation? There are thousands of blogs regarding declared interest rate etc but it never gives a proper calculation procedure to chec...

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • PF withdrawal

      Chances are low now for fraud as you will be linking Aadhar, PAN , bank account etc., to the UAN. Probably it is wise to withdraw at the end of three years as it can fetch fairly good interest ti...

    • Interest on EPF

      Its going to be 3 years since you left. You have't withdrawn so far, must be some plan. f you have any plan to join some service, its ok, otherwise there is no point of retaining the balance in fun...

      By Vijay Agarwal
    • Duration of interest on EPF balance after quitting job .

      I resigned from my company at the age of 48 yrs after 28 years (May1989 to Jan 2017) of service, hence contribution to my epf account stopped. Pl inform that how long will the balance in my e...

      By Sanjay Tikoo
    • EPS certificate

      Friends,I need suggestion regarding my EPS certificate received from EPFO. I have worked in a trust for 2 years 10 months and after that joined another company which does not contribute to EPS.

      By Anuradha Bhatta
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)