PF WIthdraw Queries
I am working in IT company from the past 4 years and I have decided to withdraw my PF for my personal use and I have below queries. Would be great if you answer them
1) When I withdraw PF, All the amount(Employee Share, Employer Share, Pension Contribution) will get withdrawn and credited my bank account ?
2) When I withdraw my PF account, Is there any tax deduction on this ?
3) Which is the mail id to communicate with PF department. (I sent a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org but it got bounced back)
Sudharshan Mohire more
2. And if you are resigned from that company and joined in another company, then you are supposed to apply for transfer and not for withdrawal.
3. If you want to take loan/part withdrawal, for health reasons no service limit but for other cases you should have minimum subscription above 5-7years depending upon the reason for which you want to take loan i.e., for House purchase, Construction, Marriage of self/ dependents etc. more