Order by Delhi Police

Everyone please review the attached order by Delhi Police.

Delhi Police please advise if moving inside the colony/sector/society (while maintaining social distancing) is also prohibited by you?

One has to go to get their newspaper, milk etc?

Is the attached applicable through out Delhi or just Dwarka? more  

View all 12 comments Below 12 comments
On the issue of maids, I am 79+ and my wife 78+ and she has so many health problems. We manage with 4 part time maids who are now absent. Still, we manage and continue without any grumbling. more  
1. These are general instructions in our own interest applicable to all. Let us not question the authenticity or the jurisdiction. Even if the societies / RWAs issue these, these should be followed.
2. The instructions are for our safety and should not be taken to create panic. Take it as an advice.
3. We have a co-op store in our colony where all things of daily needs are available. In addition our RWA has arranged supply of all our needs within the colony. But some persons still go out in cars to buy milk and vegetable and that too with the family. Highly selfish and foolish of them
4. If the maids are not allowed, it is for our safety. Better to be safe even at the cost of some inconvenience. more  
Yes, such situation is experienced by me in our society. As we are getting panic more such troubles are for us. How many days one can stay without sufficient food and support of maid. failed to understand who will support to senior citizens who are finding a tough time to manage life. It's our fault we invite police within the society to intervene in such incidence. Hence let's bear it with a hope to have good living. more  
this does not seem to be genuine. but most of the points are valid and should be respected more  
pl send orders as attachment for reading by sr citizens more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • 3-4 week lockdown to fight against 25000 daily cases

      24,375 new coronavirus cases yesterday. It anyone thinks that by doing a weekend lockdown we will make things better, they are fooling themselves. 3 din ka to testing ka backl...

      By Seema Mehra
    • Lombard like situation in Delhi

      Some Doctors in Delhi are saying “ It is a Lombardi like situation. We are triaging patients and we have no ventilators for all the patients who need it. We will soon have to let some patient...

      By Neelam Bose
    • 19486 cases today

      19,486 new coronavirus cases today and our TPR is 19.69. If we test 200000 samples we will find 36000 cases. It is time to lockdown Delhi for 2-3 weeks otherwise we will keep Going ...

      By Seema Mehra
    • 1 in 5 having Covid in Delhi; 16699 cases today

      16,699 new coronavirus cases today and a Test Positivity rate of over 20%. Attached details Government tried to lower numbers by testing less but still came Close to 17000.

      By Seema Mehra
    • 59% people want lockdown in Delhi

      I am amazed to see that a LocalCircles survey is being discussed amongst Delhi officials and being used as basis for weekend curfew and lockdown

      By Darshan Rao
    • Delhi with 17,282 today is worlds worst Covid city

      17,282 new coronavirus cases today. No ICU beds. Worst city in the world even NYC and London did not have this daily number at their peek. Kejriwal and Sisodial ji impose lockdown. Dont make stupid...

      By Seema Mehra
    • Why not lockdown

      Delhi had over 13500 cases yday Over 93% of ventilator beds are occupied and many who are on a regular bed will need the remaining 7%. Still only 53% of you are in favour of lockdown.

      By Jayani Gupta
    • Lots of fires in highrises in GK-1

      Short circuit for causing the fires 🔥! GK-1 was a jungle during early sixties and is now enjoying status of a posh colony Initially it was created for American soldiers in B block mansio...

      By Dr. Neelam Nath
    • 13468 cases at 13.14% TPR

      13,468 new coronavirus cases today. Highest ever. 13.14 positivity rate also highest ever. Follow Uddhav Thackrey Kejriwal ji. Implement lockdown till May 1. Only vaccination RT PCR hosp...

      By Seema Mehra
    • Ridiculous decision - making top pvt hospitals covid only

      Indraprastha Apollo, Sir Ganga Ram, Holy Family, Max Hospital Shalimar Bagh, Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh and Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital and many others in the attached list have been mad...

      By Mala Sehgal
    • Delhi - New Restrictions Order

      Is attached. We are headed to lockdown. Matter of 1-2 weeks before the Govt is forced to do it.

      By Amit Mishra
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)