Need assistance

Due to negligence my office has reported some other name instead of my father name.though my office has submitted has sent them the joint declaration for changes and as per my office they have received verbal confirmation that the changes has been done. Is their is a way where I can check that the details has corrected? Also when I am filling up the online form to transfer the PF it still shows the incorrect father details. I don't know what to do. Can someone guide me on this issue... more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
You have to visit UAN help // and select your problem as Fathername wrong more  
what is UCD case in EPF, Please Suggest more  
Fastest solution is to go directly to EPF office obtaining a letter from your HR Dept for name change of your father and submit the same at the counter & collect acknowledgement. If Necessary changes are not done in 15days, approach the Asst. Commissioner for support with a set of documents submitted. Your problem will be resolved immediately. more  
* U may check from the site of epf provided you have your EPF account no. and yours co code no issued by EPF organisation Otherwise insist your co to provide with the statment of deposits which is issued by the EPF organisation after the month of April every year S C Wadhwa * more  
Apply fo the fathers name correction with documentry evidance both you and your pravious company. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)