name correction

my name is amarendra kumar arya but my epf account show A.W.Arya. what is the procedure for correct the name more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
how much time will it take for correction in KYC? more  
Approach your employer for getting the name corrected, you have to submit your school marks sheet/passport to your employer with an application to RPFC for correcting the name. more  
As said by sabyasachi you do that more  
You employer must have mentioned your name in short instead of full name. The option available for you is to approach your employer and ask them update the KYC again and if you have aadhar No. submit a copy to them rovide it should contain your name in full. more  
You may ask your employer to update the full KYC details with the EPF department. If you have AADHAAR, it is better to update the AADHAAR number as well. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)