Medical treatment & malpractices
1) It is customers' choice & right whether to purchase medicines on line or from pharmacists. 2) Pharmacists are looting customers with commission up to 50 %. 3) Ear drops are required to be stored at temperature up to 26 degree centigrade but they were found not keeping them in refrigerators. After checking 4/5 shops I have to buy prescribed drops from hospital pharmacist.
4)Dates of manufacture & expiry are so small that consumer cannot read them.
5) Many medicine sellers run their shops with hired licenses from actual license holders.
6) Many pharmacists sell fake drugs playing with life of patients.
7) Many pharmacists sell expired drugs carrying re-printred expiry dates playing with life of patients.
8) Many doctors prescribe a large number of drugs acting against each other.
9) Hospitals open their own dispensaries to loot customers.
10) Studying use & side effects of medicines on internet patients or their caretakers will find many medicines not suitable for patients.
11) Retired elderly patients admitted in biggies and renowned hospitals are subjected to many procedures to inflate bills charged from customers or government paymasters
12) Biggies and renowned hospitals hire/maintain bouncers as guards (Yamdoots) to check near and dear ones from visiting, attending and enquiring welfare/progress of the
patients. Relatives are kept in dark about patient's status & even do not know what hospital doctors doing to the patients in the ICU/CCU.
13) Quacks freely run their business in medicines.
1) Seriously ill organ donors should be treated on priority in Government hospitals so that they recover with genuine treatment and not fall prey to greedy private hospitals and private doctors and in event of death their organs can be used in time for the needy.
15) There is wide spread practice in private hospitals not to discharge patients in time & prolong their stay in hospital for room rents. Also, there is wide spread practice in private hospitals to discharge them earlier with business angle to accommodate incoming serious patient. more
They raise maximum bills where the reimbursement in to be done by the
Govt. institutions/medi Insurance or the guardians of patient are rich.
Since the tax payers money is being misused, the Govt. must fix limit of
reimbursement for every person - be it employee or neta and the treatment should be restricted to Govt. hospitals. If any body wants
to get treatment from private/foreign hospital, he should pay from his
pocket as is done by a common man. This will solve many unfair practices prevalent to private hospitals. The Govt. Hospitals/Doctors who refer the patients to private hospitals also get huge commission. Many
politicians/Govt. employees do not know what is sarkari paisa and
hence try to loot/misuse as much as possible. This mind set need to be
reversed in the interest of Nation. more
The private hospitals are, practically, engaged in robbing the patients and their kith & kin once admission is done. The hospital authorities are engaged in all kind of immoral & dishonest practices to inflate the bills of their indoor patients pushing back their (patients) proper treatment and early recovery. more