Kanpur And Gutka
1) Definitely government is making huge volume profit & extra money through the following 6 product which is available everywhere, every corner like:
d) Chemical fertilizers – Very harmful & dangerous – worst of all….
e) Junk Food.
& may be couple of more products I would have missed out.
a) If everything is in place, if everything is going well - Then their will be no work, no job, no crime & nothing much to do….
b) If everyone is healthy – What will the Hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, doctors do? What will be there source of income? Or let say how much will they earn in the right & proper way?
c) If the roads are good without any humps, bumps, damage then the mechanics will have very low source of income?
d) Politian’s get good security & benefits fine they might deserve it, their profession demands such facility, when they are out travelling by road the traffic is cleared in such a manner it is awesome to watch & appreciable - from their starting point to the end point nonstop they go zoom, good that is the respect/honour they have earned, but in simple words more or less a little bit of a small contribution has to be given priority, similar manner give such services to an Ambulance too, it is very important & much required that the patient in emergency needs immediate attention & treatment & most of the time the ambulance is stuck in the traffic jam.
e) The five (5) products mentioned above all have to shut shop, stop at once.
This will never ever come to an end if we just keep thinking or talking among ourselves and expecting the concern related officials will come & do or take necessary action, if we think they will do it – it will never ever happen, never come to an end, only way out here is the best solution is to – we as a public need to unit together form various groups organise as a committee & get on to the streets stand protest where ever we need stand in front of the stores/shops those who are selling the banned stuff – give them options:
1) They closedown the shop.
2) They clear off their shelf with the banned products stocks and get the seller shopkeeper destroy the products in front of all.
3) Take the suppliers name & contact details & bring to his notice that no more supplying of such products in future also through him (supplier) we can catch hold of the distributor & manufacturer & remind them that they need to put a full stop to their business which is illegal & health hazard.
4) If the respected official of individual assigned locality/area/section visits (I sure they all know what’s happening where) but still if they make up their mind they can visit and seal the shops & stores.
Eg. What the following YouTube link some of the IAS offices in North have already started doing wonders, awesome work…
1) Mr. Deepak Rawat
2) Kiran Bedi: Best way to work – Surprize inspections & solutions.