Thanks for sharing your health issue with us. I would suggest the following herbal medicines for your present state of sufferings to bring best possible results:
1. Liv.52 (Himalaya) - Two tablets twice a day after meal.
2. Triphala Guggulu (Patanjali) - Two tablets twice a day after meal.
3. Ashwagandha (Himalaya) - One tablet twice a day after meal.
4. Reosto (Himalaya) - One tablet twice a day after meal.
5. Hadjod (Himalaya) - One tablet twice a day after meal.
6. Rumalaya Forte (Himalaya) - One tablet twice a day after meal.
You will need to take the prescribed herbal medicines regularly for several months with utmost patience to achieve long lasting benefits, since natural products have holistic healing qualities on the body, and take extra time for absorption and producing satisfactory results.
1. Drink half litre warm water in the morning before going to toilet for evacuation to improve your bowel movements. Adding one tablespoon honey in the water will help to detoxify toxins from the body.
2. Eat oats prepared in cow's milk twice a week at breakfast time. Add rock sugar, jaggery or honey for better taste and to nourish your body and mind, if you are not a diabetic patient. Avoid using sugar completely, since sugar is considered as white poison, and its consumption is one of the greatest factors for many health sufferings.
3. Eat walnuts daily to nourish your body and mind. Walnuts being rich source of Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium, Zinc, some B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Omega 3 Fatty Acids help to slow down the growth of plague buildup in the arteries, and prevent blood clots to keep the heart healthy.
Since it is just a coincidence that the shell of a walnut looks like a tiny brain, hence eating them on a regular basis help lower blood pressure, treat stress and support good brain function. Walnuts help to reduce inflammation, the root of many diseases caused by the oxidative stress. Walnuts help fight oxidative stress, inflammation and support to keep your gut healthy. Walnuts also contribute to the balanced functioning of thyroid gland due to the presence of Selenium and Zinc in the nut.
4. Take cumin, coriander and fennel seeds in equal quantity to measure one tablespoon, and boil them in a glass of water adding one crushed green cardamom, until the water turns into golden colour. Add rock sugar, jaggery, or honey to make the decoction delicious, if you are not a diabetic patient. Strain and drink the decoction twice a day after meal to treat acidity, gases and indigestion. The decoction of cumin, coriander and fennel in equal quantity is useful in relieving acidity and abdominal cramps due to flatulence. Cumin helps to stimulate liver to secrete more bile, thus leading to improve appetite and healthy digestion. Cumin also helps to promote heart health, controls blood pressure, treats hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) and sleep disorders. Coriander seeds help thyroid gland to produce enough thyroid hormones to help the body regulate and use energy. The level of antioxidants and vitamins in coriander seeds work to heal thyroid gland naturally, and regulate the production of thyroid hormones. Fennel seeds are the best herb to improve digestion, strengthen digestive fire, reduce bloating, stop cramps, treat stomach pain and expel gases. The combination of cumin, coriander and fennel seeds make a complete herbal blend to improve and maintain good gut health, which is also known as the second brain of human body.
5. Boil half teaspoon turmeric powder, quarter teaspoon black pepper powder and one crushed green cardamom in a glass of cow's milk, until it turns into dark yellow colour. Add rock sugar, jaggery or honey to make the turmeric milk delicious, if you are not a diabetic patient. Strain the milk and drink it daily after dinner in summer, and during winter and monsoon season, drink twice a day after meal. I feel it pertinent to mention that in order to obtain best possible results of turmeric milk home remedy, it is extremely important to add black pepper in milk to improve the bioavailability of turmeric due to the presence of piperine in black pepper, and thus the source of curcumin in turmeric gets absorbed by each and every cells of the body, and helps in treating critical health issues to bring best possible results. Turmeric is an effective blood cleansing spice, and the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and warming properties of turmeric help boost up immunity. Turmeric milk home remedy is extremely effective in treating cold, cough, flu, allergies, sinus, asthma, infections, inflammation, diabetes, joint and muscular pain, and diseases related to liver, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and all types of cancer.
6. Purchase betel leaves (paan ke patte) from betel leaf seller (paanwala), and soak them in water at home to keep leaves fresh. You should also purchase a lime (choona) tube from paanwala. Take one betel leaf and apply lime measuring one wheat grain, and put clove, green cardamom, fennel seeds, and a half teaspoon Gulkand (By Baidyanath) on the betel leaf. Fold the betel leaf and chew it daily after meal. Lime is a rich source of natural calcium, and its regular consumption in betel leaf helps in treating indigestion, constipation, cold, cough, respiratory disorders, inflammation, muscular and joint pain, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, and host of multiple disorders. Please avoid adding catechu, betelnut and tobacco in the betel leaf to make it poisionous.
7. Make a habit of chewing cloves, green cardamom or fennel seeds after meal to improve digestion.
Take care and stay healthy!
On Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 03:36:36 PM GMT+5:30, RAJEEV SHARMA <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: more
knee joint pain is mainly due to bone degeneration.You may try these aurvedic medicines which are being made available under different brand name like Himalaya, Sri Sri etc more
in ayurveda you have masha tailam, narayan tailem etc as external applications in tablets you have got sinhanada guggulu, yogaraja guggulu etc. who are your vitals/ are you suffering from indigestion? are you over weight? so many drugs are available which can be used by a doctors prescription only. try staple food with out oil and masala do not use tamarind use amla insted.
take butter milk fully diluted 50 cc of curd with 950 cc water drink plenty. sugar level should be in control best to go to a ayurvedic college where if necessary they take as in patient and do the job.
in homeopathy so many good doctors are available who may try to either remove the problem or palliate treatement
all the best more