Improving Transport system
You are welcome to this discussion, I've want to learn from you that, How can we improve our transport system in our day today life or from home to work.
Known Problems are as follow:
1. Over crowded metro train.
2. Lack of direct connectivity of metro.
2. Traffic jam in all the roads at peak hours.
3. Lack of Buses/Overcrowded buses.
4. Woman safety in overcrowded vehicle (Metro/Buses).
5. Lack of Metro Feeder services
6. Public transport systems are more time consumable as compare to personal vehicle.
7. Traffic Jam due to broken down/out of order on the middle of road
8. Slow or traffic jam due to Paddle rickshaw/cycle, animal cart etc.
9. Carpool is not that effective.
10. Wrong side driving of e-rickshaw/Shared auto
you are free to add the known issue in the list and please provide the solution how can we minimise these problems. Or how can transport system be improved.
Any crazy thought is also welcome, suppose you have any magical tool to create something for transport how would you improve it. It's not funny believe me.
If someone wants to add about trip/Journey out of city, you are also welcome. more
1. Keep clean and Remove all illegal & unauthorised occupation from Footpaths/Roads with heavy penalty to Defaulters.
2. Discipline DTC to maintain a fixed & punctual Schedule/Speed/ Lane with proper STOPS on authorised Bus Stops, with Good Serviceable Bus Fleet, only.
3. Plan to convert certain Routes ...'ONE WAY', to accommodate flow of heavy Traffic on these routes.
4. Remove all illegal Buses/ Tampo/ Rikshaw etc. mucking around already Blocked/ Congested Roads/Lanes.
5. Keep all Traffic Lights & Road Signs repaired/ Painted for Commuters to follow the Lane Driving with defaulters paying heavy Penalties (No Bribes Please). more
Fix the left side line of roads only for Buses and two wheelers in office hours (8 am to 11 AM & 5 pm to 8 PM) so that buses can reach in time without traffic block. There are two lines for other vehicles which is enough and more.
To avoid the corruption of traffic police, please fix a date for one time free & clear registration of Vehicles in Delhi and all the chellan should directly send to registered address and no money transaction with police.
Arrange advanced chellan system by checking the cameras by fixing at all red lights
There should be thorough checking of Tickets in every DTC bus and appoint decent and educated young persons for checking.Old persons are doing it and behaving very badly to the public.
Like other state buses, conductor should give the ticket to public by approaching their seat and now public is approaching conductor for conductor and which makes inconvenience in bus. And conductor should be equally responsible if somebody is caught without ticket and fine should be divided with conductor more