How to withdraw PF for short term services

I have worked for few companies for 3 to 4 months. I have the PF account No. Can I withdraw my PF. Also wanted to know how to with draw PF from old company I have worked for 1 year in 2000. more  

If you give the reason for withdrawal like construction of house &submit the documents , HR may allow withdrawal. more  
Or u can go to the HR dept. If not working with d company n fill d pf form which they would give n s rest they would do more  
You can transfer your pf to your existing pf account and for this you can apply online. more  
If you are still working then you can not withdraw the funds. If you are unemployed (or self employed) for more than 2 months then PF withdrawal is allowed. IF you have not transferred till now then you have to withdraw each of the funds separately and these will be taxed. A better option will be to transfer all the money to your current fund. more  
For less than 6 months of service, Pension fund is not allowed to be withdrawn , hence it is advisable in your case to apply for transfer for all those companies' PF accounts to your current PF account by applying in form-13 separately to all those companies or to the concerned PF office. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)