How To Get Rid Of Varicose Veins...
1.Elevating the legs:
One could have spent a long day on their feet after which they might find mild swelling:
• That is remedied by elevating the legs
• One can put up the legs on some pillows when they come home
• The blood flow works with gravity and comes back to the heart
One could use ice in the following manner:
• It can be used to constrict the blood vessels
• If there is swelling or discomfort one could apply an ice pack over the swollen veins
3.Anti Inflammatory Medication:
Medicine such as Ibuprofen can help by:
• Reducing inflammation or swelling in the legs.
• One should refer to a doctor before taking them
4.Compression Stocking. These are also known as Diabetic Stockings or Pereferal Neuropathy Stockings.
Such stockings can be found in medical stores:
• These stockings help to tighten the skin
• They provide external support to the veins and allow the blood flow to move up more easily towards the heart
One should do regular cardiovascular exercises:
• That will prevent the blood flow from accumulating in the varicose veins
• The blood flow and circulation will improve
Suffering from varicose veins?
Do not wish to take up medicines for the same? These effective home remedies will help to keep such a condition in control. more