how do i get my PF accumlation and Gratuity

i have left my prev employer on 2 august 2015, but they are not doing my F&F (Leave salary & Gratuity (since i have served around 5 yr 9 months. even for PF too, i have UAN number and registered, but my KYC has not been updated by previous employer.
i need to with draw my PF accumulation and also for Gratuity & leave salary , kindly suggest.
K Murugavel more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
I differ the comment of Mr. Rao Peri. PF can be withdrawn after one month of leaving the previous company irrespective doing job at other place or not. more  
PF, it not posible to withdraw if you have takne up another employment. Regarding, leave salary the emloyer has the obligation to compensate the Earned leave at the time of separation. Other types of leaves are not encashable. As per Gratuity act, one is eligible for payment after putting in a continuous service of 5 years in the organsation excluding training period if any, and the gratuity is payable within 2 months from the date of leaving the organisation. Any delay beyond 2 months will attract interest (say 18%). (In case the employer is not settling take up the matter with The commissioner. more  
If your hr us not updating anything, in case you are joining other company please ask your new company hr to link it with the existing UAN. It will automatically be linked and your amount will get transferred to the new of number. But if you want to withdraw just ask your previous hr to approve the kyc and don't forget to seed the aadhar number and bank account number as your kyc.ask your hr to approve it then you can take new firm 19, 10c and form 31. There is no need of employer attestation. Take the print out if your UAN card attch 2 copy of 15g, and ID proof. You can take the docs and submit it to of office. more  
For Leave balance and Gratuity you can again again request the previous company otherwise labour court can be approached. Foe PF you can withdraw it by authorising the PF form by Bank Manager in which in which your bank account is there. more  
Dear please get your EPFO amount transferred by linking it with your new job . For settlement of your leave salary,gratuity write to your previous employer & inform them that due to their delay in settlement you will approach now Labour dept. & consumer court for the speedy remedy.Mostly they will quickly settle. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)