Help with Tinnitus
I am 38 years old and stay in Gurgaon, please suggest how can i get rid of this annoying dam thing !!!
you can reach me on email@example.com. Hope to get some revert more
Some of the common causes and simple lifestyle corrections are as follows (you can check and add yours as well if they are different):
* Eating very spicy, oily and cold or reheated foods. (Switch to fresh simple home made food. Avoid sour, spicy, oily foods and bread)
* Eating fast food everyday and drinking cola / soda based drinks. (avoid completely or once a week)
* Excessive intake of coffee / tea. (limit to 2 cups a day or avoid completely)
* Taking hot water bath. (Switch immediately to cold water shower early morning and before going to bed. In the morning take bath before eating anything).
* Not drinking enough plain water everyday (Drink at least 3 -4 liters water everyday. Sqeeze fresh lemon juice into 2 glasses of room temperature plain water and drink early morning empty stomach do not eat or drink anything for at least an hour)
* Not getting enough night time sleep (try to go to bed by 10 / 11 PM and get up by 5 / 6 AM.
* Using earphones / earbuds everyday (Use speakers instead of earphones for listening to music / watching movies / playing mobile games using earphones)
* Too much mobile phone usage (voice calls). (Reduce as much as possible or use speaker phone feature)
* Lack of physical exercises (especially you need to sweat for at least around 30 minutes by exercising)
* Massage your head with Pure coconut oil (Parachute) / Navratna Oil every morning after bath. Massaging should be done when the hair is dry and not when wet. If required you can apply water to hair after massaging. more