Then again, visit to the dentist once in six months is must which we Indians do not like. Would visit only if we have dental problem.
Method: Apply small amount on teeth and massage gently with index finger. Leave it for sometime, rinse and clean.
I would prefer manjans manufactured under quality control labs rather than home made. You may choose many brands from the market. Almost all are effective. Some are mentioned below for your information:
Baidyanath Lal Dant Manjan :
It prevents and cures dental problems like bleeding of gums, dental carries, and pyorrhea. Also keeps the gum tissues in a healthy condition.
Dabur Lal Dant Manjan Use & Benefit
• Completely ayurvedic toothpowder
• Ideal to get strong teeth and healthy gums
• Provides clean and whiter teeth efficiently
• Provides natural care to teeth
• Enriched with natural ingredients such as Clove oil, Pippali, Pudina Satwa, Tomar Beej and Karpoor
• Helps to prevent toothache and dental diseases
• Helps to prevents bad breath
• Protects teeth from germs
• Helps to cure gingivitis
• Prevents bleeding of gums
• Helps to maintain the health of gum tissues
• Helps to prevent tartar and plaque
Divya Danta Manjan (Patanjali)
By using this tooth powder, gums become strong. Resultantly dental problems like pyorrhea would be solved and the tiny food particles that are left in between the gums would be pushed out. Bad odour from mouth would be ceased. Saliva glands work properly and teeth would be healthy and shine well. Dosage and method of usage: Rise early in the morning. Brush teeth with manjan. It can be massaged gently with middle fi nger or index fi nger. Massage gums and teeth slowly. After 3 to 5 minutes of massage, pour some water in mouth and gurgle it. You should also do it before retiring to bed at night. more