Haryana Reservation Law
The State Govt must think about excluding Gurugram and Faridabad from this stating Gurugram and Faridabad is part of Delhi NCR which has a unique scenario and employment demographic as many from Delhi and NCR work here. more
1) It will induce other states to follow suit.
2) It will annoy immigrants from other states living in Haryana only to earn with their families at native places.
3) Increase in strength of Haryana natives in employment will result in switch over to their leadership in Trade Unions.
4) Already aggressive trade unions and associations like CITU and AITUC would become more hostile with youth leaders from rural areas and would in turn result in closure of many industries as in the past.
5) It is also likely to increase in crime as hostile youth is getting more and more inclined to attitude of confrontation. more