Feed your hair – Worried much about your hair falling down like snow in winter? Don’t worry. Here’s what
you can eat to prevent hair loss.
– Start munching on carrots: Carrots provide beta-carotene which makes the hair roots stronger. It helps the
scalp produce oils, which keep it healthy. A healthy scalp provides nourishment to the roots, strengthens the
follicles and stimulates hair growth.
- Food rich in silica such as baked potatoes, red & green peppers, bean sprouts stimulate blood circulation in
the scalp leading to reduction in hair loss.
- Spinach is an excellent source of beta-carotene along with Folic acid, Vitamins B, C and E, iron, magnesium,
calcium and potassium, all of which help the production of scalp oil leading to stronger hair follicles.
More Hair Care Tips
Here are some more tips on how you can control hair loss.
- Walnuts: The omega 6 fats, protein, zinc, iron and Vitamins B1, B6 and B9 present in walnuts work against
hair loss. Not only that, but walnuts also help build a better brain. But a word of caution, have walnuts in
- Fish: According to a study, excess of testosterone leads to hair loss. And fish provides the kind of protein,
which is less in testosterone.
- Eggs: Eggs being rich in omega 6 fatty acids, iron, zinc, proteins and vitamin B12 help reduce hair fall.
Eat healthy, keep your hair healthy!
Let Health Be Your B.nirogam.com more