GST BILLING FOR ELECTRICAL PANELS
The invoice from your Company is the MOST CRUCIAL document, for your
Company, your customer who has ordered the panels on you.
Therefore, in order to avoid confusion in the minds of the GST officers,
1. you have to ensure that, the description of the items ordered by your
customers on you, the description of the items to be delivered by you to
the customers, your transit insurance documents are SAME. [Including comma
and full stop.]
2. The Classifications in the customer PO and your Invoice ARE SAME.
3. you have to ensure that, accurate records are maintained for the
inputs and the ITC
4. YOU NEED NOT MENTION all the components in the panel in your supply
5. Simply maintain the same description of the panels EXACTLY AS PER
YOUR CLIENTS' ORDER, and the classification
6. You can mention the your internal work order number or LOT No. , your
Model No., and Mfrs' serial number, exactly as per the name plate which you
be fixing on the panel. . [The work order number will help you from
traceability point of view, if you are a ISO-9000 :2015 organisation.
All the best in your documentation Sir.
Wish you a nice day.
On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 6:41 AM SHAILESH RAO <firstname.lastname@example.org>