Good job on the ecommerce survey
Govt must make it mandatory that no ecommerce app can reject a consumers rating for a verified purchase.
Where are the consumer ministry officials. They should be on top of this stuff. In fact they should have conducted this survey in this circle itself. more
I do have a few point as well. e Commerce services are giving doorstep service with almost nill delivery charge. where you can return or replace goods within ten days without questions asked. Still consumer feels that he is being cheated somewhere. In fact consumers are now cheating sellers on e commerce services.
Consumer is at safe side always. Seller is penalized even if consumer defaults seller. Seller replaces the new item with old item and raises refund. Online services gives refund for these items before it actually reaches to seller. The loss is of seller or e commerce service but consumer is always safe.
Time has changed view of consumer should also need to change as per the current scenario. Consumer needs to know how to observe star rating. Consumer needs to be smart enough to analyse reviews.
Every change needs upgradation in thoughts and skills.
This is right that false reviews should be controlled but still consumer is still safe.
Below are some safety points may help somebody.
1. Buy from genuine e commerce sites. like Flipkart. Amazon. Paytm,. Myntra etc.
2. Read and description, Review, ratings, and all details carefully. You do not need to go out to a shop so you get enough time to analyse.
3. Check refund policy.
4. Review seller reputation
5. compare price at different websites.
6. keep track of refund days limit to raise the return request if any problem.
7. Verified purchase tells you that the review has been placed by a buyer or it is anonymous more