Gap in Pensionable eligible Service

Kind attn. Experts;
Pl. note that my (exempted) organization PF officers say , company has paid EPS amount to me during 1994 to 2006-7. So company has not given my details of these 13 years to EPFO. Thus my eligible pensionable service is short by 13 years. If it is not resolved it will be a permanent loss in my pension for the rest of my life and after that to my wife. Kindly guide on how to resolve it.
Rajendra Kale 9826070824 more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
EVENTHOUGH THE COMPANY IS EXEMPTED THE EPS CONTRIBUTION SHOULD BE REMITTED TO EPFO WHILE THE EPF CONTRIBUTION SHALL REMITTED INTO PF TRUST. EPS CONTRIBUTION REMITTED SHALL BE 8.33% OF THE EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS THE FUND THE BALANCE IN THE EMPLOYER SHARE GOES TO PF FUND. Accordingly the eps amount should be with the RPFO WHERE YOUR COMPANY IS SITUATED. The employers should have the DETAILS OF THE PREVIOUS YEARS SALARY with them. In the absence you can recollect from your past period payslips and prepare the data and get the authentication of the employer and submitt to rpfo along with declaration and copy of past payslip for their further action. more  
Was EPF deducted from your salary for the period. It will reflect in your salary / pay slip. If it has been deducted then you can show them to the PF officer and get them to submit the details to EPFO.
If no deduction has been made for PF then you will not get any benefits. more  
first confirm your previous company existed or not. If there go and confirm for providing required data to department. Otherwise go legal actions. more  
Is the amount claimed to be paid by the employer reflecting in your pay slips ?
Every employee having put in one year of continuous service has necessarily to become member of the family pension scheme 1971 which was merged with NPS of 1995 subsequently . Why ur employer has not followed this statutory provision n make you get lesser pension . more  
Get the Annexure-K form from the employer in that they will mention the pensionable services...then you can go the nearest EPFO office for the clarification more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • employer's Role.

      Does the employer need to inform on periodic basis about employees got retired or left the organization?

      By Devarsh Mehta

      While enrolling myself for the PF around 15 yrs back my bank account started with 31XXXXX. Over the years the bank has prefixed three 0's before 31 and the account number now is 00031XXXXX. <...

      By Jatin Babbar

      My dear friend Please advise how to get ask PF department to get detailed calculation of pension being received by me on regular basis. Please also advise how to get enhanced pension based on ...

      By Laxmi Kant Rungta
    • Wrong EPS pension

      While the EPFO has sent me data confirming Rs.13583 average Pensionable salary and Pensionable service as 17 years the Pension amount has been approved as Rs. 2012 per month. I couldn't unders...

      By Shibdas Mallick
    • EPS, Can somebody explain pensionable salary w.r.t EPS and its significance

      Effective Sep-2014, pension is to be calculated based on max limit as 15000/- My local EPFO has calculated my EPS for the period prior to 2014 @ 6500 and for period beyond sep-14 on the basis of av...

    • How to create and access EPF account

      Dear friends, can anyone tell me how to even create/ access your EPF account online? How to create a UAN number? I have changed a few employers and I had withdrawn my EPF from the first company I h...

      By Nity Jatana
    • Interest for 2017-18 & 2018-19 not yet credited to ,members' account

      Though the EPF Authority declared interest for the F.Y. 2018-19, interest for the Financial Year 2017-18 not yet credited to members' account. Neither EPFO nor Government confirms when interest wil...

      By Ashis Bhattacharya
    • PF account tenure to continue getting interest

      I would like to know as to for how many years you can keep your PF account open and still get interest on the same. Is there any time limit after which you stop getting interest once your contribut...

      By Deepak Shara
    • 8.65 pct interest or epf last year.

      The government has approved 8.65 percent interest rate on employees provident fund for 2018-19, which will now be credited into the accounts. Earlier it was 8.55%

      By Radhika Maheshwari
    • EPF refund

      EPF does't provide for refund during service. One can take loan for certain purposes within rules. After leaving service and not getting employment for some prescribed period one can get refund but...

      By Vijay Agarwal
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)