Forum against form 26(6) for enhanced pension

Hi, Is there any forum gone to court against requirement of form 26(6) for pension on full salary? Want to join that. Thanks more  

No idea

From: Alok Agarwal []
Sent: 25 January 2019 12:12
Subject: "Forum against form 26(6) ..." more  
Yes I want to join more  
Yes i think it is a good suggestion and it would be good to have this information in the local circles itself so that everyone can look at it and also see the same more  
At the outset, I am of the view that even in the existing scheme of pension no one is aware of how the pension amount is arrived at, as EPFO has not given complete calculation in its order provided to pensioners. Now coming to the SC order for the pension to be paid taking into account the full salary paid. As the balance contribution has been added to pensioners PF account and paid out, EPFO has to be paid the difference for which calculation has to be redone as the full data is available with it and can be adjusted against the arrears payment. This is going to be herculean task. Last year it paid out arrears to pensions for which there is no communication to pensioners about how it is arrived at. EPFO must be transparent in providing complete calculation of the pension currently paid and details of any payment in future. SC must spell this in its order. Alternately, Government must clear the ambiquity and come with an ordinance to alleviate the burden on all fronts. more  
I too want to join the group if it exist. I think we should file an PIL in big group asking Govt to just implement the SC order directly, because EPFO has all the details with them which are asked in the form. The form requires employer to certify contribution for each year. Which employer will go through the hazzle of searching 20-40 years back records. An employee must have changed a few employers. Getting certificates from each employer is an herculean task. More over for retired employees there is EMPLOYER. We should take it up on war footing for 3 reasons, 1. Govt is trying to fool us by implementing minimum pension of RS 2000. @. 2. in two months time election code will come in to effect and then no decisions can be taken.3. The minister Kushwa with whom the Retired employees were negotiating & who made some assurances has resigned just before MP, Rajastan elections, & this same minister in a TV interview said that SC court order can't be implemented for everyone because it is costly, in the same interview he was talking about minimum pension of RS 2000. All put together we have been royally cheated by the Govt. PIL should demand that EPFO write to all retirees & eligible employees intimating of the additional amount to be paid to the EPFO to be eligible for the enhanced pension & what would be the enhanced pension on paying the amount. The PIL should also demand EPFO adjust the amount to be paid to EPFO Against enhanced pension arrears. Willing pensioners can then give their consent. I am willing to contribute towards expenses for PIL. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • PF withdrawal

      Chances are low now for fraud as you will be linking Aadhar, PAN , bank account etc., to the UAN. Probably it is wise to withdraw at the end of three years as it can fetch fairly good interest ti...

    • Interest on EPF

      Its going to be 3 years since you left. You have't withdrawn so far, must be some plan. f you have any plan to join some service, its ok, otherwise there is no point of retaining the balance in fun...

      By Vijay Agarwal
    • Duration of interest on EPF balance after quitting job .

      I resigned from my company at the age of 48 yrs after 28 years (May1989 to Jan 2017) of service, hence contribution to my epf account stopped. Pl inform that how long will the balance in my e...

      By Sanjay Tikoo
    • EPS certificate

      Friends,I need suggestion regarding my EPS certificate received from EPFO. I have worked in a trust for 2 years 10 months and after that joined another company which does not contribute to EPS.

      By Anuradha Bhatta
    • change of aadhar number

      my aadhar number was changed ,now i want to register new aadhar number against my EPF account ,UAN ,I have written to PF office but they are asking to ask the employers to apply for same . I have l...

    • withdrawl of pension

      hi, i have withdrawn my PF after retirement. Pension amount is 50000 in account. i requested several times for pension but its being rejected. how to withdraw?

      By Surojit Chatterji
    • epf withdrawal after 4 years

      i have my pf account which is four year old (from 12014-15). I want to withdraw. can i also withdraw management contribution. any past tax liability if i have not taken pf deduction for claiming d...

      By Dinesh Shah Mulchandbhai Shah
    • EPF Account transfer

      Dears I want to transfer my PF account from Meerut to Noida but the problem is in my service history there is two company 1. Shri ram piston Ghaziabad 2. Ambitswitch Gear Pvt ltd No...

      By Rahul Singh
    • Not received interest for 2018-2019 till date 30.10.2019

      i have not received my interest for 2018-2019 till date can any one suggest me what can u do for the same ?

    • Interest for year 2018-2019 has not been credited in one of the accounts

      I have two accounts, one for last employer and one for current employer, linked with the same UAN. While I see the interest for year 2018-2019 has been credited in the account associated with curre...

      By Vivek Singh
    • employer's Role.

      Does the employer need to inform on periodic basis about employees got retired or left the organization?

      By Devarsh Mehta
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)