Epson L4160 - Worst Product & Services
(2) Customer service is worst in the world
(3) To keep this printer in working condition, you need to print at least 5-6 B/W pages per day and at least 1 color print per day. This information is no where published by Epson. In their website/brochure or e-commerce websites.
(4) If due to any reason you are not taking any prints for continuous 7-10 days, it will require a 15-20 minutes of exercise in cleaning head and nozzle and you need to waste 5-6 papers to verify the output. Even after that also only customer service team visit will be required. The customer service executive will waste your 20-30 ml ink from each bottle and then only the printer will start working.
(5) Many times their technical executives are also not able to solve the problem leaving the customer in a position where the customer can neither use the printer nor throw it in garbage
(6) After warranty is over, you need to call their technician to fix the printer issue every 10-15 days and you need to pay them 1000 Rs. everytime.
(7) Almost in 50% cases only blank pages will be printed. But printer will increase the print counter. And Epson will consider this count as actual number of printed pages through the printer
(8) Non-responsible customer service team. Even the senior management is also careless about the customer service. (Complaint# INN6001000712) more