Duststorm/Thunderstorm warning and do’s dont’s
1. Damage to vulnerable structures.
2. Damage to kutcha houses/walls and huts.
3. Traffic disruption on roads.
4. Occasional reduction in visibility.
5. Damage to plantations, horticulture and standing crops.
6. Loose objects very likely to fly.
1. Stay indoors, close windows & doors and avoid travel if possible.
2. Take safe shelters; do not take shelter under trees.
3. Do not lie on concrete floors and do not lean against concrete walls.
4. Unplug electrical/ electronic appliances.
5. Immediately get out of water bodies.
6. Keep away from all the objects that conduct electricity.
7. Follow any traffic advisories that are issued in this regard. more