Don't buy from Samsung online
purchased Samsung M31. After realising the mistake immediately cancelled the order which was acknowledged by Samsung. However they dispatched the phone and forcefully handed over. Writing to their CEO Office several times, they give vague answers. I am also pulling them in consumer court for cheating. Meanwhile please refrain from buying anything online from Samsung store. more
- Their 1800-40-SAMSUNG number does not work 8 out of 10 times.
- When you do reach their support agent, they are not at all enabled to do anything. All they can do is say sorry. They refuse to give contact number of anyone else.
- Their live chat does not work 9 out of 10 times. When it works all it does is give you the details of your order, which you know anyways.
- On line tracking systems don't work.
- Mails sent to their CEO, support head etc result in no response.
I have still not received my phone. It seems to be with their logistics partner Bizlog. If anyone has a personal connect with Samsung or Bizlog, please share. Dealing with their systems is like banging head on a wall. more
No doubt the BBS news you refer was over 3 years old. However how does any mitigation of serious and horrible crimes and any prison sentence to the LEADER of a company – a company bigger than some nations – how does that get mitigated?
On TOP of that, have a look at what Samsung is…THIS is Samsung…and we Indians as well as the world should know of where we are…
From bbc in 2019 DECEMBER THIS is Samsung!
Samsung chairman Lee Sang-hoon jailed for union sabotage
A South Korean court has sentenced Samsung Electronics board chairman Lee Sang-hoon to 18 months in prison for sabotaging labour union activities.
Lee and about 25 other defendants were convicted of violating labour union-related laws.
THIS is Samsung!
S Korea ex-leader Park and Samsung heir Lee face bribery retrials
• 29 August 2019
SEE HOW…The rich and influential as Samsung was and is in Korea, just have to spend more to avoid completing prison sentences.
Samsung: Court rejects Lee Jae-yong arrest warrant request
• 9 June 2020
• A court has denied an arrest warrant request for Samsung heir Lee Jae-yong, after he was accused of accounting fraud and stock manipulation.
• The ruling provides at least temporary relief for the de facto head of the South Korean conglomerate.
• But Mr Lee isn't completely in the clear yet as prosecutors said they will continue with their investigation.
• The case relates to his alleged role in a 2017 political and business scandal that rocked South Korea.
• Last week state prosecutors asked the court to issue an arrest warrant against Mr Lee related to their probe into accounting fraud and the controversial merger of two Samsung businesses, Samsung C&T and Cheil Industries, in 2015.
• Prosecutors said the deal helped his plan to take greater control of the group.
• On Friday Samsung denied the allegation of stock-manipulation against Mr Lee, saying it was "beyond common sense" to claim he was involved in the decision-making.
• In another statement over the weekend, the group said the lengthy probe is weighing on management, which is in "crisis" at a time when the coronavirus pandemic and US-China trade war are adding to uncertainty.
• Three top executives, including a vice president, have already been given prison sentences for hiding or destroying evidence in the probe.
RBS pulls Samsung Galaxy S10 app over security flaw
• 24 October 2019 THIS is Samsung!
Last week, users found the device could be unlocked by anyone via its fingerprint authentication system when used with certain screen protectors……
….When the S10 was launched, in March, Samsung described the fingerprint authentication system as "revolutionary".
THIS is Samsung! May 28, 2020
Samsung’s in trouble with its diehard fans and they’re running out of patience
THIS is Samsung! 30 Janary 2020
Samsung in trouble?
THIS is Samsung! Thursday 13 February 2020
Samsung is in dire trouble
On top of that, Samsung continued to be dogged by scandal: executive after executive was arrested on suspicion of accounting fraud; vice-chairman Lee Jae-yong was threatened with more jail time after being retried in a corruption case he had been incarcerated over in 2017; and chairman Lee Sang-hoon was sentenced to 18 months in prison for sabotaging labour union activities.
There is more, more than anyone can digest.
ALL goes to show Samsung is not what it was.
PLEASE be careful before you trust depending on what it used to be…gone is the OLD Samsung, the Samsung before bribery, cheating, using goonda tactics, bribing the President and his daughter… more
Kindly note that there may be thousands of "satisfied" customers of Samsung and merely because of one or two isolated incidents, one should not expect that all others would refrain from dealing with such reputed companies. For your individual case, if you so feel, you are free to resort to legal recourse. more