Diamond Jewellery Certificate
1. Certificate issued by Issued by International Gemological Institute, India.
Certificate of Authenticity
Summary No. : K_E4J349270316
Description: One gold pair earrings, weighing in total 5.23 g containing 14 diamonds. Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant Total EST.WT.: ± 1.01 Carat Min. Colour : E – F Min. Clarity: VVS Comments: Grading and Analysis on mounting permits Summary number engraved style #(81R) CERS 0.0001.126.
(1) There is no meaning if it is written as above. It is not having any significant value. It should be: Total Weight of Stone = 1.01 ± 0.01 Carat which means the weight is in the range of 1.00 to 1.01 Carat.
(2) There is no mention of the source/origin of the diamond
(3) Weight difference of 0.020 g between the weight at the time of purchase at the Show Room and the Certificate issued.
(4) No mention of the source/origin of the diamond
(5) The weighing balance should be of highest accuracy and the balance should be certified and calibrated at regular intervals by the NABL accredited Laboratory.
(2) Certificate issued by HKD Diamond Laboratories Card
Jewellary Dossier Card
Report No. : 521303 Weight of Item(s): 4.78 grams Fineness of material(s): 18 Kt (staped) Yellow Gold The Earrings are set with (26) yellow gold claw set Round Brilliant Cut Diamond. Weight: 0.71 (approx..) Clarity: VVS Colour : E F Cut: Very good to good more