Delhi Municipal Manifesto Priorities
2. Drainage System - Overflowing storm water drains in the monsoons has become an issue. Increasing the number of drains, cleaning the existing ones. Clearing up any blockage in the existing drains. Regular maintenance of drains through Swachha Karmacharis.
3. Structural, Fire & Emergency Checks - Most buildings and areas do not have adequate precautions for fire, earthquakes, electrical disasters, etc. This needs to be checked and corrected through various coordinating agencies.
4. Slums & Squatters - Relocation of Slums & Squatter settlements to healthier surroundings & areas so that these areas do not become nuisance for the residents as well as the neighbouring colonies.
5. Cycle & Pedestrian tracks - Encourage & Inculcate the practise of safe cycling.
6. Safe driving - Have conscious drives along with the traffic police to guide & teach citizens for healthy & safe driving.
7. Liquor Shops - Reduce the number of liquor shops gradually and replace them with something healthier. Give options to the shop owners instead of throwing them out.
8. Reclaim the green areas and develop as parks so that children & citizens can play and have good outdoor recreation... Most MCD parks in a sorry state of affairs.
9. Other services that require attention - MCD Schools, Children Welfare Centres.
& Number ZERO - Please reduce or eliminate corruption!!!!!!!!