Delhi law order plan
I request Amulya Patnayak CP of Delhi to come out and share with residents and circle members on how he plans to tame such activity in Delhi.
Status quo is not an option Mr. patnayak. more
2. Have able governance
3. Install CCTV cameras
4. Have fast and efficient justice system - which is lacking.
5. Our Judiciary, policing, etc. all are working on archiac systems and policies. Grievance redressal of victims takes ages... If this forum thinks that it is only women, you are mistaken. Men, Women alike, children & senior citizens alike, youth and others alike. Everyone has the same issue. Power corrupts and the justice lies with the rich and mighty.
6. Providing free of cost and fair justice is the state subject. Support those state govrnments who are atleast trying to provide for it.... Please don;t politicise safety. It is immaterial if it is AAP or BJP or Congress or any other party....
7. The educated middle class who are part of this forum, constitute only 20-25% of the votes. Majority of the votes are provided by the illiterate and poor.... Hence we need to have free and fair education for all..
8. India has too much of population.. Population reduction will automatically bring down some crime rates. more
Mohindra Arora and Company
C-26A, Vikaspuri, New Delhi - 110018
Phone No. +919871388521, 011-47548861 more
Delhi is witnessing a dangerous spurt in serious crimes. An elderly couple and their domestic help murdered in Vasant Vihar. Nine murders reported in last 24 hours across the city. Whose door should be knocked for safety & security of Delhiites ? more