CLEAN INDIA WITH GARBAGE REUTILIZATION
1. It should start with providing training to kids, uneducated and people with unclean habits.
2. Sufficient facilities for collection of garbage like dust bins should be provided in sufficient numbers at all convenient locations.
3. Local bodies should maintain these dust bins and ensure that they are regularly cleaned and garbage is properly disposed off.
4.Garbage can be segregated for reuse and recycling if separated dust bins are provided for different categories of garbage. To start with it could be wet and dry garbage.
5. Local bodies should ensure that the collected garbage is re-utilized and is efficiently disposed off. Simply dumping it in dumping yards is no solution.
6. Garbage recycling can be a big business and local bodies can gainfully use the same for income generation.
7. Dry garbage is very efficiently being utilized for power generation.
8. Wet garbage can be efficiently utilized for production of quality manure and gas generation.
9. Metals and glass can be recycled and re-utilized.
10. Plastics are also re-utilized. More efficent means and products like floor, pavement tiles can be made out of it. more