Cheating by service engineer of Whirlpool for washing machine
This is with reference to my complaint on washing machine. The details of complaints and cheating being done by Whirlpool authorised service technician has been elaborated below. Based on the events happened with me today it seems that many of customers like me is being cheated by you people every day. All the facts alongwith pictures are attached herewith. I have every right to take the legal route . Further more it seems that GST tax manipulation is being done by your service centre by mentioning the lumpsump charges without mentioning the details in the bill.
Please investigate it thoroughly and the details investigation report and corrective action being done in future may given to us within 7 working days .
Date of Complaint: - 06.11.2019 Complaint No. HR1119003458
Initial Complaint: - Drain Problem and Excess Noise
Technician Visit: - Technician visited at my residence and informed to my wife that there is some issue in gear box however it will work after putting the scalegon powder. Rs. 1050 was paid in cash by my wife and Copy of the bill given is attached herewith:-
Outcome: - Even after using the powder problem of high noise remain persisted and lodged complaint again on 09.11.2019
Date of Revised Complaint: - 09.11.2019 Complaint No. HR1119004333
Initial Complaint: - Excess Noise
Technician Visit: - Technician visited at my residence and replaced the parts as given in bill.
A. Cheating in Bill
1. Initially he made the bill of Rs. 6000/- but when I insisted for breakup , he connected me to His manager (Mr. Chandan) . Mr. Chandan sent the breakup in Excel.
2. The technician has brought the three items in sealed packing and the MRP was written over it and excel sheet price was almost three times that of MRP.
3. Technician again connected me to his manager and then he revised the price of materials for which Price was available with me. For the balance product he charged as per his covenience and I had to pay Rs. 5141 ..
The detailed pictures and invoicing done is attached herewith.
A. Unnecessary Change of parts
1. Technician replaced the materials which was not required to be replaced even afer my insistemce..(Pictures of replaced materials is attached herewith).He insisted that complete set shall have to be replaced. During replacement one part as shown in picture below has been broken by the technician through iron rod as it was necessary for replacing the set.
2. From the picures it can be clearly seen that except bearing all materials are in good condition.
The detailed picture of old parts is attached herewith
1. Frequent cheating by Whirlpool Technicians by
a. Wrong invoicing
b. Unnecessarily change of materials
c. Wrong material
d. Tax cheating by not mentioning the materials as done in initial invoice
Its just not possible to get rid of employees or tweak company policies beyond a point! more
In your matter, it is simple that in the event of being cheated by the supplier and his failure in honoring the terms and conditions of the sale and the given warranty, the affected is required to approach the legal agencies for justice. more
Many traders stamp MRP on their own and every month you will find the price increase. Absolutely NO ACTION by Govt. more