Are you anaemic? Anaemia is characterized by a decrease in the hemoglobin count and is usually caused by
iron deficiency but can also mean lack of Vitamin B12, B6, Folic acid or Copper. Here are a few remedies to
- Eat an iron rich diet. Green leafy vegetables, liver, beets, dried fruits, brown rice, lentils, molasses and bread
made of whole grain flour.
- Avoid coffee, tea and other antacids as they reduce iron
- Take an Epsom salt bath or soak your feet for 5-10
- Daily consumption of 3-4 figs is an excellent remedy.
- Make sure you eat a proper balanced diet and get all the
- Consumption of dandelion leaf extract also helps
against anemia. more